Chapter 8

Sonic looks down with anger in his heart. He looks up at Silver and gives him a thumbs up.

'' Don't worry Silver we'll get her back, come on we have to get back to the other and try to get in contact with (y/n).''

Silver whipped his small tears away and nodded.

''Follow me, try to keep up sonic.''

''Heh that'll be easy.'' And they were off.

You woke up in an unfamiliar cell like room. slowly sitting up still felling a little dizzy. You stared at the cell bars for a few minutes until your vision was clear enough. You stood up slowly and walked over to the cell bars and tried to figure out where you were. This place looked slightly familiar, it kind of of looked like...

'' *Gasp* am i in the death egg , ugh he should of destroyed it then i would be here right now.''

You just leaned your head against the cell bars staring at the floor this out a thought crossing your mind.

'' Wait is this where sonic was held?'' You turn around and walked over to the metal bed you were laying on.

'' So this is where they had you.''

'' Indeed it is.''

The deep dark voice caused you to jump. You turn around and there he stood.

'' Infinite...'' You walk towards him.

''Why did you bring me here?!'' He just stood quiet and disappear from behind the bars and reappeared in front of you. You step back. 

''Why else would i bring you here, to have you all to myself of course.'' he caresses your face again. 

'' This is the only place that those pests couldn't get to that easily.''

'' Hey those are my friends and you need to respect that.'' You debate and poke the nose of his mask. He lifts his hand and fixes the mask.

'' What do you want from me?''

'' That I do not know... yet~.''

'' What is that supposed to mean?''

'' Well...'' He looks away blushing and you did the same. You look back at him settling your palms on the cheeks of his mask. He quickly grabbed your wrists but he didn't remove your hands. 

'' Why do you hide your face?'' You ask sweetly but also in a concerned tone.

'' I...'' The blush on his cheeks grew darker. Silence filled the cell once more. You lift his mask as slow as you could making sure that he was okay with you doing this. He releases your wrists  and you continue to remove the mask. Once you completely removed the mask your blush grew darker as well. 

His black fur was dark and shiny and over his right eye there was a scar. He slowly opened his eyes while exhaling. Revealing one yellow eye and one blue eye. He had big black ears and a white fluffy muzzle.

You just stared into his eyes. Your expression was hard to read he wasn't sure if your staring was a good thing or a bad thing. He looks away feeling a little uncomfortable but that's when you cupped his cheeks and leaned down and hugged him. He didn't know how to react at first but then he softly wrapped his arms around you and held you tight, enjoying one another's embrace.

'' Infinite... it doesn't have to be like this,...you have to let me go.'' 

He tightens his grip around you and you did the same.

''Please we don't have to fight, please let me go...''

'' ...sigh...'' Then you both vanished from within the cell and the next thing you knew you were at green hill. You both were 5 feet above the ground. Your feet became closer and closer to the floor. Finally  your feet rested on the grass he releases you from his grasp. You looked around and while you did, he put his mask back on. You turned around to face him again and you wrapped your arm around his neck.

''Thank you Infinite.'' You kiss him on the cheek and turned around to head back to sonic and the others.

'' Remember,... I did this for you not for them, and even though your free now, you will always belong to me.''

You quickly looked back but he had already vanished before your eyes. The wind around you became stronger blowing your (h/l) (h/c) through the air 

                                                '' But , why me Infinite?''