Chapter 51

Zero stands up front the old couch he was sleeping on. 

" Come we have to get there now as soon as possible."

He searches for his sword and soon finds it next to the old couch where he had put it before he went to sleep. He picks it up and places his claws on the blade.

" Rise and shine. You might wanna cover your ears." He warned the one's that were awake. They all did  as he advised and covered their ears.

He smirks as he began to scrap his claws against his blade causing this nails on a chalkboard  kind of sound.

"Ahh!"

Knuckles, Vector and charmy had been  now woken up by the horrid noise.

" What the hell?!" Knuckles sits up and figured out that Infinite was the one behind all that noise.

" Infinite what the hell!!" knuckles yells again over the noise while he covered his ears. He takes his hand away from the sword as he continued to smirk and licked his fangs.

" *Chuckles* still works. The rest of you get up, i know where (y/n) is."

 knuckles expression quickly changed. 

You were resting your head against the old ripped wallpaper that clinged to the old walls. You tried to stay awake, making sure he wouldn't try to touch you or move you. 

So far nothing , it's only been an hour since he spoke to you but it feels like decades.  You had a slight  headache from leaning against the wall and one of your arms kept going numb.

" Z-Zero where are you?" 

Your eyes started to grow heavier. You turn your body in a different position as that you could feel your right arm again.

The moonlight was beaming through the wooden boards nailed into the wall to cover the windows.

" I miss you guys..." You slowly closed your eyes. Zero and the others run out of the abandoned house. . . 

" So where are we going!?" Knuckles  asked still sounding a bit groggy as he walked through the doorway. Zero turns around and every body stopped. 

" Saleos is trying to get into my head. He took her to a place i had blocked out a long time ago.  (Y/n) said she was in an abandoned house , right ?"

" Ya." Amy answered still not sure where he was going with this.

" Kiddo, you awake?"

Tails had fallen asleep on the keyboard in front of him.

" Kiddo are you there?"

 He only continued to to snore and drool.

"Tails, Tails!"

His eyes finally shot open as he quickly sat up.

" Ahh,...!"

" Kiddo, you ok?

Tails looks around the room.

" Mr. Zero?"

" Hehe, ya kiddo it's me. Hey sorry about waking you this time of night, but we need a favor. once we have what we need we'll be on our way and you  can head back to sleep, is that ok?"

" Ya, It's fine, what do you need ?"

He asked as he pressed a button on the computer to  turn it on.

" We need you to give us guidance to where we need to go."

" Ok, where are you going?"

Zero looks back at the others then put his attention on Amy.

                                                      " My house..."