Chapter 56

Sonic and the others continue to fight to break free. After only a short time they started to feel their bodies again. Gadget falls to his knee.

" *Huff huff*"

" Gadget are you ok?!"

" Y- huff ya."

Amy finally regained control of her body.

" Come on, we have to go after them!" Amy run towards the house. 

" Amy wait!"

She ignores whom ever called her name. She continued to run towards he house with her hammer in her hand. 

" Infinite!"

Sonic runs after her and wraps his arms around her waste, pulling her her away from the abandoned house. 

" Let me go!"

" Amy wait a sec, you would of got hurt!"

 The black smoke form earlier reappeared and coiled, surrounding the house.

" Darn it's gonna  take forever for us to get in there now."

Sonic let's go of her as her shoulders relaxed.  

" We can't give up!" She turns around to face the team.

" You heard what he said Amy, he wants to fight him alone."

" But our friend is in there, whether he likes it or not we came here to save her too!" 

Rouge walks over to Amy's side.

" Amy is right. We came here to save ( Y/n), and that's exactly what we're gonna do."

Silver steps over to their side. 

" Come on we defeated this thing once, we can do it again."

" Ya!"

Infinite turns around after closing the door, To find that Saleos wasn't there. He put his guard up realizing he could attack at any moment.

" You know, you never seemed like the friend type." Infinite slowly turns around.

" I told you there not my friends. I just needed the extra help to get here."

" OH , that's dark and cruel, sounds allot like someone i k now."

" I am nothing like you."

" You can lie to yourself all you want ." He disappears from in front of him and reappears behind him.

" But i can see it, and so can she."

Infinite swings his sword through the air, but Saleos was already gone.

 "Where is she!?"

"Ooh you almost had me there, too bad you missed. Infinite lets a chuckles escape his lips as he gave Saleos this smirk.

" Are you sure about that?,I don't think i did."

Saleos notices there's blood dripping from infinite's blade. He looks down and finds an open wound in his side. He quickly presses his hand against the now gushing wound.

" Where is she?"

 "Now that you mention it, you never seemed like the type to have a human girlfriend. When did you get into human women, Hpmh, get it...Were you planing on asking for her hand in marriage?"

" That's none of your business." He replied as Saleos bit down on his lip from the pain that the wound was causing him. Then he began to chuckle. He moves his hand away from where the wound was supposed to be before it disappeared.

" ! "

" Mmm that felt so good. did you really think you could take me out that easily?"

" Of course i didn't that would be unfortunate, wouldn't it. But an old f*cker like you won't last long."

He faces his sword Saleos .

" I promised to bring her home at that's exactly what i'm going to do!"