Chapter 48

"Hey everyone." He said as he smiled and waved.

" I was told that you guys might need some help."

" Uh..."

" Don't worry it guys I told him everything and he volunteered to help." Tails explained over everyone's communicator.

" Oh cool it's always good to have an extra hand."

Sonic walks over to gadget and lifts his fist. Gadget giggles and gave him a fist bump.

" It's good to be back."

" So infinite you said you might know where he has her?"

" Ya , but i'm not sure though."

" Well what are we waiting for, let's go!"

" Alright follow me." Zero walks passed everyone and started heading in the direction of the direction of the abandoned house.

" How long will it take us to get there?"

" Eh,well get there at about... 1:00 am."

" 1:00 am ?!"

" Ya it's kind of far away, but if you don't wanna get there that late then you'd all better move it."

A few hours had passed and the sun had finally gone down as they continued to follow Infinite to their location. Knuckles looks back at silver to if he was ok . This was like the fourth time.

" Hey silver, how you feeling?"

" I told you like 10 minutes ago, I' m fine."

" Alright only if you're sure."

" Really i'm fine."

Amy runs a bit faster in order to catch up to Zero. 

" Infinite how long before we get there now?"

" Hmm not sure, but if i had to guess i would be another 2 to 3 hours. I'm quite familiar with the area so i'll know when we're almost there."

" Good we're almost there."

" Hmph, I honestly thought you'd complain. you're a tough one, aren't ya?"

" When it comes to my friends  i'm stronger than ever."

" Hmph."

While everyone was ahead  Sonic stood behind the group. This was kinda unusual for sonic but he had a reason for this.  Gadget was also behind. They ran at each others side, No words were said when sonic wrapped his pinkie around Gadget's pinkie. He only blushed and smiled. 

Gadget turns his head and looks at sonic with a bright smile and sonic smiled back.

" Even though it's been only two weeks but I've missed you."

" I've missed you too sonic." Gadget pulled his finger away and put his hand in his.

About an hour and forty minutes had passed  and this place was unfamiliar to the others but Zero knew this place like the back of his hand.

" Whoa this place, it seems abandoned."

" We're almost  there." He stops with his arm in the air signaling everyone else to stop as well.  He turns around and presses his fingers on his left ear.

" Here's the plan, Hey kiddo can you hear me?

" Loud and clear Mr. Zero."

" Pull up a map for me."

" Will do!"

A blue screen of the map of their surroundings pops up in front of Zero. He was able  to move the floating screen so that the others could see as well.

" Alright we're right here, the house we're looking for is right here. We will split up into 5 groups and approach the house in 5 different directions. Pick your partner, Amy you're with me."

"Oh ok." She walks over to him as everyone picked their partner. Rouge went with silver, Knuckles went with Vector, Charmy went with espio and sonic went with Gadget.(Of course > v >)

" Next we're gonna close in on the house from the front, back , left , right and above.

" Me and princess will take the front." Amy blushed out of nowhere when he called her princess. No one really asked about it though, everyone seemed used to him giving everyone nicknames.

" Sonic and newbie will get the back." He points at knuckles and Vector." You two get the left."  Then to Charmy and Espio. "You two get the right."  "And you and hotshot will approach the house from above. So if this guy does have her in there we'll have him trapped." He closed the screen map.

" Well look at you, Playing as the leader." Sonic said with a smirk smeared on his face.

" Hmph very funny blue boy. I've done this before." Zero turns around.

                                                         " Let's go."