Chapter 60

Hey everyone. this is the last chapter and a long one, so savor it. I still have other stories you can read if you're interested. Enjoy~<3

Infinite forces the blade through his chest, Impelling his his heart. He stood in that stance looking into his eyes for a few seconds before another word was said.

" H-how d-id you?" Saleos struggled to speak.

" I said DIE!!!" Infinite began to turn the sword inside of him, forcing the edge of the blade was now facing upwards. Infinite turns his back towards him with the sword over his shoulder and pulled upwards. The sword began to slices through him with second that passed. The cut only grew bigger in length and more blood forced it's way out of him. 

The sound of it hitting the floor was bliss to infinite. The edge of the blade founds slices it's way out between his neck and shoulder. The sword swung over infinite's shoulder and now the tip of the blade was facing towards the wooden floor. 

The others could see what just happened cause the door and windows were broken. Amy covered her mouth in horror. The others stared with shocked expressions and shadow didn't seem phased.

Saleos felt his body grow heavy and he falls to his knees soon falling backwards onto the cold wooden floor that were now covered in his blood. 

Silver held you in his arms he jumped out of the window and espio did the same. They land near the others as hr sets you on your feet.

" (Y/n)!"

"Amy!"

She drop her hammer and runs to you with her arms wide open. You do the same as she falls into your embrace.

" I'm so glad you're alright. i was so worried, i'm so sorry!"

Tears began to build up in her eyes. 

" It's not your fault, i'm fine see. you saved me you all did."

You tightened your grip around her as she buried her face into your neck.

 Zero could hear all of you reunite and slowly let's his head fall back as he exhales.

" Zero."

He opens his eyes as a familiar voice caught his attention.  He didn't look in your direction, he just stood there. He once again shuts his eyes and falls on his side.

" Zero!" You rush towards the house.

" (Y/n), wait !" Amy went to stop you but silver raises his arm In front of her and stops her.

" Let her go..."

He said as he watched you run inside.

" Zero?" You run through the door way and kneel to his side and help him sit up.

" Are you ok?"

"*Chuckles* you're safe that's all that matters." You both hear a cough come from your left. Saleos was still laying there slowly bleeding out.

" You!"

You went to lunge at him and stick his own foot up his a** but infinite grabbed your arm. 

" Hey easy."

" No... it's fine, i'd understand why'd she be angry, i kidnapped her and threatened her and her friends lives. i would be angry too."