Chapter 36

You let go of Zero and he does the same. You stand up.

" Um ok..."

Amy walks towards the other room door and you follow her. She grabs the door knob and pulls the door open. She let's you walk in first and she closes the door behind her. 

You slowly turn around with a nervous look on your face.

"What did you do yesterday?"

You give her a nervous smile.

" You told me you both just walked around and talked things out, what else happened while you were done?"

" Um...."

" (y/n) I'm your friend, you can tell me."

" It's just I'm afraid you'll think it's weird because 'm a human."

" It doesn't matter that you're a human your one of us."

She never failed when it came to making you feel better.

" Sigh...ok yesterday we were talking and then we started kissing...theeen  we did it..."

You look at her to see her expression. Her jaw dropped and her face lit up. 

" You mean did it, did it?"

" Y-ya..."

"Omg why didn't you tell me?"

" Well..."

" Ok tell me everything, how we he?"

" He was...amazing."

" Omg."

" He did everything right and his hands, his nails. feeling him scratch me made me feel all tingly and his teeth, look he bit me, see?"

You move your (h/l) ( h/c) out of the way and she  could see bite marks.

" Omg Omg OMG!"

All of a sudden you both could hear arguing on the other side of the door. You both run over to the  door and and open it. The first thing  you could see was Zero facing his sword in Silver's face and silver was about to use his telekinesis. They were both ready to attack.

You look to your left and saw that no one had moved from their spots. They weren't sure it was ok to intervene.

Amy quickly pulls out her hammer and makes a move before any damage is done. She puts a pep  in her step and runs in between them.

She looks to her left and sees that Zero has this devilish smirk as a wolf would do at it's prey before devouring it. It was kinda scary that she started to became intimidated.

She looks to her right and silver looked fed up, he was done with this whole idea.

" Cut it out or I will smash both of your faces in!!!"

 Sliver jumps a little at her threat, but Zero wasn't phased only because he wasn't aware of what she was capable of with that hammer. You move your feet and run over to help Amy.a baby  You stand behind zero and wrap your arms around his waist and pick him up shaking him a little as if you were rocking a baby.

" Nope nope nope nope."

 You quickly move farther away from Amy and silver.

" What did I say?!"

Silver looks away.

" I said No fighting!"

" (Y/n) pt me down!" 

You look down at him.

" No, not until you both stop fighting!"

" Silver promised, you have to keep your promise not just for me, but for (y/n)!"

You look at Amy wondering what she meant by promise.

" what promise?" You ask as Zero tries to get out of your grip like a dog not wanting to be held anymore. 

Amy lowers her hammer and  sighs with a smile.

Knuckles steps in to the situation and answers your question.

" We all made a promise that we would put the war behind us and except Infinite as a part of the team, Even sonic and gadget agreed And of course this agreement was Amy's idea."

You and knuckles both  put your attention on Amy.

" It was?"

You asked and this time Zero wasn't squirming anymore he was just hanging there in your arms just looking at the floor with averted eyes.

" Of course I did, I support your decision."

" Aww."

You let go of Zero and he lands on his feet. You run over to Amy and hug her and of course she returned the favor. Zero dust himself off and stares at you both hugging.

Tails makes a move and walks over to Zero. He was a bit nervous but he continued. He looks to his right and sees a young fox holding his hand out to him.

" Welcome to the team."

He announced with the cutest smile. Zero looks at his hand.

" Hmph."

He raises his hand setting it on Tails head and roughly pets him causing his hair to look messy.

"Hey."

" Thanks kid, but no thanks..."

He looks back at you and Amy and throws his sword over his shoulder.