Chapter 38

The sky grew dark and the stars covered the sky like a blanket. Sonic had went back to the loop where he had sat with Gadget the night before. 

" Sigh...*yawn* I should probably head home. I'm pretty sure the others are there by now."

He looks up and gave the sky one last glance before heading home.

Zero decided to sleep on the couch. He didn't want to sleep in the same room with the guys. It might cause some trouble, so he avoided them especially Silver.

You felt guilty about him sleeping on the couch. He supposed to feel welcome. You followed Amy to the room you both shared. She opens the door and walks in but you just stood in the door way.

You stood there thinking for about a minute.

" Hey Amy?"

She turns around.

" Ya?"

" I think i'm gonna go sleep with Zero tonight."

" Oh ok, don't do anything dirty ok? *wink* "

" Hehe , Can't promise you anything."

" Ooooh!"

You both had a good laugh about your secret.

" Alright goodnight (y/n)."

" Goodnight Amy."

You close the room door and made your way to the living room. You got on your knees and crawled over to the couch. 

" What are you doing?"

You stopped moving and stood still hoping he wasn't talking to you. 

" I know your there (y/n)."

You didn't give in, you just stood still hoping he would forget about it and just think that he was hearing things.

" I can smell you."

You stand up slightly offended by what he said.

" Hey!"

" Not that kind of smell, I'm used to your scent. i knew you were there."

" Oh...do  you have any room on the couch for me?"

" Sure."

You begin to crawl over the arm of the couch until your on top of him.

" What are you doing ?"

" What does it look like i'm doing?"

You rest your stomach on the couch and laid your head on his stomach. He moves his right hand, brushing his fingers through your hair. You felt a bit shaky when his nails touch your skin, you kind of get nervous. You knew he wouldn't hurt you that he was being as gently as possible but you just felt tingly.

You lift your head softly laying your chin on his stomach. You look up at him. His eyes were closed and you could feel his warm breath against your skin. You just continued to stare at him til he opened his eyes. Finally he looks back at you still brushing his fingers through your hair.

Once you fully got his attention you opened your mouth and set your tongue against his fur.

He flinches and his breathing became hitched.His tail started to wag uncontrollably. He grabs a lock of your (h/l) (h/c) hair and slightly pulled it.

" More..."

You smile and press your hands on his stomach, brushing your fingers through his fur. He closes his eyes and starts panting.

" Aww you like it when i pet you, good doggy."

" D-d on't call me that."

"Aww why not."

" Be- huff cause i huff said so."

" Hehe, Ok fine."

Sonic finally arrived at the house and went over to his room window. He put the side of his hand on the window and slightly squints his eyes, peeking through it to see if anyone was still awake. He lightly knocks on the window and Tails notices.

" Sonic?" 

Sonic sees Tails and waves. Silver give Tails this confused look. He turns around to see what Tails was looking at and sees sonic.

" Sonic?"

Silver opens the window with his telekinesis. 

" Sonic what are you doing?" Sonic puts his head through the window and tries to crawl inside.

" What are you doing?"

He falls onto the floor and quickly stands back up dusting himself off.

" I just decided to come through the window, cool right?"

Tails just giggles as silver let out a small sigh and closed the window.

" Well, i would take the window over the front door."

" Why."

" Infinite is sleeping on the couch."

" Oh, he's back already?" Sonic asked while he walked to his bed.

" I'm tired."

" You can say that again."

" So when did he get back?"

Tails moves to face sonic to answer his question.

" He got back about a few minutes after you and the rookie left."

" Oh, I just missed him heh?"

" Lucky, It wasn't that easy to be around him." silver commented 

" Silver and Zero got in a fight."

" Tails."

" What,I thought it was ok, sorry."

" Who's Zero?"

" Zero is Infinite's real name. we introduced to each other. Once you get to know him he's not that scary... He's really nice."