|Chapter XXXI|

With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts

Chapter 31: Relax

The moon was hidden leaving darkness behind in its place. White streaks scattered from the grey clouds across the dark sky followed by the sound of thunder. Usually I was terrified of thunder but right now it was the least of my problems.

I inhaled a dreadful breath when I'd come to terms to what was going on.

"You're not Jordan."

"I didn't say I was." He bit his lip followed by a satisfied smile.

Getting out of my thoughts I realised what was happening at this moment. I was manipulated into thinking that the person looking down on me was Jordan. He'd touched me in a way I didn't let anyone but one person do so.

What was his plan? To trick me so that he could get into my pants? I barely knew him but not once did I think he'd turn out to be that guy.

"Get off me." I tried to shake his hand off. He grabbed my other wrist having hold of both of them.

He put his head down nibbling on my neck. "I said relax." I moved around starting to feel dirty as he touched every inch of my skin.

"I don't bite." I sharply took in a breath from the painful feeling on my collarbone.

"Stop. Stop!" I screamed. "Stop it!"

He covered my mouth with his hand, shh-ing me to keep quiet.

I could feel my heartbeat starting to rise and my breaths becoming heavier. He was becoming heavy on top of me preventing me from escaping and crushing the top half of me.

He started to trail his hand down my side causing my stomach to tie in knots. He fixed his eyes on me with a longing look. The look in his eye didn't dwell well with me. He was drunk and people did stupid stuff when they were.

I internally shivered and felt disgusted with his hands all over me. I struggled to get out of Heath's hold. He was much stronger than me and held more power over me.

I needed to get myself out of the situation. I used my voice to call out for help. My yelps were muffled by his hand but I had to try.

"Keep your mouth shut." He gritted through his teeth.

I wasn't going to just lay here and become a victim. I bit on his hand only getting him to move it back a bit but that's all I needed.

"Help!" I screamed before he covered my mouth again.

"I told you to f*cking shut up." His voice hardened, he was done with his good guy act. The guy who I socialised with just a few hours ago was nowhere to be seen.

"No one can hear you. No one's going to come to your rescue. Where's your hero Jordan now?" His voice was haunting.

He was right. The music was way to loud for anyone to hear me and everyone was caught up in their own things. I doubt anyone noticed that I was gone. And by the time they did...

He grabbed both my wrist together raising them above my head as he covered his mouth over mine.

I vigorously moved around shaking my head. He continued to shove his tongue down my throat as I kicked my legs around. He held a firm grip on me as I pleaded for him to stop.

He ignored me and continued to take advantage of me. I wasn't willing to give up. There are countless situations where the girl was always overruled by the guy. I wasn't going to let that happen to me. I've been through enough and this wasn't going to be the final straw that broke me.