01 | how you meet

{ For beginners, this is something for you to look out for } 

(f/f) - Favourite food

(f/n) - Friend name

Ricky Accardo

It was another sunny day with the morning breeze caressing your cheek as you make your way to school, humming a soft tune that you memorised on the way.

While you were passing the field in the park though, a sudden voice shout out of nowhere. "Watch out!", it said.

You were startled and turn towards the source of voice.

Before you could even process what is happening, a strong force hit you flat on your face knocking you off your feet.

Right then and there, you knew that you're going to have a bruised face for the next few days. Other than that, you're going to repay the person who did this to you twice the force they did.

Isaac Mines

"Thank you for purchasing at our store! And please come again!", the owner of the bakery shop said happily as the she waves at you.

You happily wave back and grin widely, appreciating her kind personality and their mouthwatering baked goods.

You looked in your plastic bag with a satisfied smile as you started to make your way to school. 'So many (f/f)~' you thought dreamily.

You are too busy admiring your food that you don't pay any mind to your surroundings.
[A/N: Please do not ever do this, it's dangerous.]

As you're about to take one of your food, you bumped into a hard thing that causes you to stumble backwards and fall on your butt.

"Ow, that hurts." you said with a slight pout because it actually hurts.

You look in front of you, expecting that you had run into a wall but instead, you found a pair of black shoes. 'Huh? Do walls actually have feet?' , you thought, dumbfounded as you slowly raise your gaze to see an annoyed-looking guy standing there.

Orie Mitnik

Today is one of those frightening days to you and your classmates. Everyone is feeling anxious as each one of you wait for the school bell to go off.

"Argh! I can't concentrate at all! What the hell!" your best friend kept cursing as they pulled at their hair in frustration.

You sighed as you turn your gaze away from the formula that you've wrote down in your small note book last night, and tried to calm your frustrated friend.

"(F/n), look at me.", you said and they looked at you, you could see the panic in their eyes.

You give your friend a reassuring smile and said, "Take a deep breath, and slowly breath out.", you said in a gentle tone.

With your right hand on their shoulder, you breath in and slowly breath out. They mimicked your actions as they slowly let out a shaky a breath. They repeat the actions a few more times until they have finally calm down.

"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?", you said with a smile adorning your face.

Your friend sent you a grateful smile in return but then widens their eyes at something behind you, causing your eyes to furrow in confusion.

"What's going o— ",  you were cut off when your friend quickly pushed you away as a ball hit them flat on the face a few seconds after they pushed you.

"(F/n)!", you said in a worried tone as you rushed towards your friend's aid, kneeling beside them.

You heard someone cursed as frantic footsteps approach you two.

"(F/n), can you hear me? Oh gosh, your nose is bleeding!", you said, worry laced in your voice as you helped your friend to sit up.

"What happened? I feel like I've been hit by a truck.", they groaned as your friend squint their eyes from the pain they are feeling.

The statement could have been funny if it wasn't for the fact that they are actually hurt from the strong impact. They could have a concussion from it!

You turn your head to see a guy running towards you, his friends hot on his tail. He looks guilty at what he did as you glared at him in return.

'I hope he is ready to write a thousand word apology speech to (f/n).' , you thought angrily.

[A/N]: Hi! So what do you think? If you would like to give your feedback(s)/opinion(s), feel free to do so!

Thanks for reading lovelies!♡