03 | his thoughts about you

{ Things to look out for }

(f/f) - Favourite food

(f/b) - Favourite book

(y/n) - Your name

ms/mr - miss/ mister (just in case there are people who are confused)

Ricky Accardo

You were passing by the park that you had walked by the other day to school, happily eating your (f/f) as you did so.

Before you continue any further though, you stopped in your tracks and look around. You are making sure that you don't get hit for the second time.

You sighed in relief when nothing decides to fly out of nowhere and smiled widely. "Now, I don't have—"

You didn't get the chance to finish your sentence as you watch in slow motion as your (f/f) get knocked out of your hands, and fall onto the filthy ground.

"My precious (f/f)!", you shout out dramatically as anime tears flow down your face.

You fall on your knees onto the ground as you stare at your food in sadness.

"How could someone do this to you (f/f)?", you said, unaware that someone was watching the whole scene with a sweat-drop.

"Are you done now?", someone asked in a monotone voice from behind.

The voice is familiar as you quickly turn around with a glare plastered on your face.

"You!", you said, pointing an accusing finger at him but he just rolled his eyes at you.

"This scene is so familiar. Are we really doing this right now?", he asked with a raised eyebrow, and this just annoys you even more.

You scoffed and gestured at your food with your hands, silently telling him what he had done.

"What about it?", he asked, confused as to why you are showing him your fallen food.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know! You're the one who kicked the ball and killed my food didn't you?!", you asked angrily, and his eyes widen for a while before he lets out a scoff.

"Me? I was just passing by, idiot.", Ricky said, and you scrutinize him with your eyes to see if he's lying or not.

It seems that he didn't since you can't trace anything that indicates he's lying.

"So you didn't do it? Then who—", you are cut off again as a group of kids, no older than twelve ran towards you.

"Hey ms/mr, can we have our ball back?", one of them asked, assuming that he's the leader of the small group.

Your aura suddenly darkened causing the kids to step backwards in fright. You let out a humourless chuckle as you slowly tilt your head up to look down at the kids. The murderous glint in your eyes terrifies them.

"So you all are the ones who killed my precious (f/f)?", you asked in a way that scared the living daylights out of the kids, slowly cracking your knuckles.