read at your own risk

The weather today is cold and cloudy, so author decided to stay home and enjoy the warm that her home provided for her.

Author: There's nothing better than a cup of coffee in this weather---

She was cut off by someone banging at her door, causing her to almost spill her coffee in surprise. She growled in annoyance as an irk mark appeared on her head.

Author: Dang it! I'm really going to kill this person for interrupting my alone time.

She kept mumbling curses under her breath as she make her way to the door. The banging still hasn't stop. Actually, it is getting louder every second. If it keeps going, she guarantees that the door will break off its hinges.

Author: Alright, I'm coming! Stop that or you'll end up breaking it!

As she opens the door, a fist almost hits her in the face. It stops just inches away from her. Although she almost got punched in the face, she doesn't seem even a bit fazed about it. In fact, a dark aura can be felt as she glared at the three people standing outside her door.

Orie: A-author! Sorry about that, I told him to stop but he wouldn't listen!

Orie said in a panic tone, his eyes wide in fear as he saw that the author looks like she is ready to kill someone at any second before looking back towards Ricky and glare at him. Silently telling him, 'What have you done?!'

Ricky: Eh? Sorry about that, author-chan~

Another irk mark appeared on her head when Ricky said that with a smirk plastered on his face, not feeling sorry at all. 'He definitely is not sorry!' author thought in annoyance.

Isaac: Stop it, Ricky. You would never know what the consequences are if you make her upset.

Isaac butt in with his usual emotionless expression. He stares deep into Ricky's eyes as if they are having a silent conversation. The next thing she knew, Ricky's breath hitched before he looks at the author with a worried expression.

Ricky: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! . . .

He bowed multiple times that it's starting to freak the author out. It's like a switch was suddenly flipped, causing her to start wondering if she accidentally created Ricky to have some kind of personality disorder. 'Eh?! What's going on?!' she thought as she distances herself from Ricky.

Noticing author's reaction, Orie huffed in annoyance before bringing his hand up and smacked Ricky at the back of his head. A loud slap could be heard before a groan of pain comes out from Ricky.

Ricky: That hurts, you bastard!

He shouted towards Orie while rubbing the back of his head. Orie just shrugged his shoulder before pointing a finger at author.

Orie: You're scaring her, idiot.

Ricky once again looks back at author before apologizing, and then once again arguing with Orie.

Witnessing all these pointless arguments, Isaac finally clicked his tongue in annoyance before deciding to speak up and end it. He wanted to get straight to the point, the reason why they are there in the first place. 'If this keeps going, we will be wasting our time.'

Isaac: That's enough!

He said in a voice loud enough for the two boys to shut up and look at him while author only stare at him in surprise.

Orie, Ricky and Author: Okay . . .

Isaac sighed before looking at Author.

'What is this? If it's about an update, what will I tell him? It's been a long time. What am I going to do---' her thoughts were cut off when an unexpected question was asked.

Isaac: What happened in the previous chapter? Why did you write that? Why??

Author: Eh? What do you mean 'why'? You know it was bound to happen. You can't just expect rainbows and butterflies in your relationship. Besides, it won't be an adventurous relationship if you don't have bumps along the way, right?

There was a pause before Ricky starts to speak. Author is wondering what they would say next.

Ricky: You see . . .

Isaac: We know that . . .

Orie: But . . .

All three of them: We didn't know it would be that bad!

Author: *Surprised by their response before sighing* Well, you just have to man up and solve those problems like a man should.

Author said casually with a shrug, causing the boys to glare at her.

Author: Hey! Don't blame me about what happened. Now, go and solve it on your own. You're all grown up, you should know how to solve your own problems! Including your love life. Goodbye~

That was the last thing she said before slamming the door shut, leaving them outside in the rain.

♧ ♧ ♧

Author: Hey! So I did a picture of them sulking and just being a big baby

Author: Hey! So I did a picture of them sulking and just being a big baby. Here you go!

Orie: Why?!

Isaac: Tch, so annoying.

Ricky: That is definitely not me.

Author: You can say whatever you want, I'm not changing my mind.

All three: Author is so mean!