05 | when you're upset pt.2

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

Ricky Accardo

You've been avoiding Ricky the whole day. You were still upset at him for laughing at your inability to properly kick a ball.

The reason why you wanted to learn is because you felt humiliated when you can't even beat a twelve year old in soccer.

"What just happened?", the twelve year old kid you meet a few days ago, Marco said in bewilderment.

"I'll tell you what happened. The ball didn't even move. What the hell are you doing, (y/n)?", one of his friends, Jean said as he gestured to the ball that is still in front of you.

Meanwhile, Ricky is laughing his head off behind you. You were too embarrassed to even reply as you just gave them a sheepish grin and tried not to kill Ricky right then and there.

As the flashback ends, your face was already red in embarrassment at the memory of it.

'That was so embarrassing! Tch, that damn Ricky. He should have known not to mock me when I'm actually serious about something.', you thought in frustration.

"(Y/n)!", someone called out from behind, causing you to stop in your tracks and turn to look who it is.

From the distance, you could see that it was Ricky whom called out to you. You glare at him and decided to wait since it is really childish of you to avoid him for something so trivial.

Still, you don't like people mock you for something you really wanted to do because it made you felt as though you don't have the ability to do it and it's just a waste of time to learn about it.

"What do you want, $#*!-head?", you asked coldly when he stood in front of you.

"Listen to me, I know you're mad and I'm sorry for laughing at you. I really, really am sorry, so to make it up to you, I've decided to teach you.", he finished and you just stare at him for a while, trying to see if he is making one of his jokes or not.

"Are you serious about this?", you asked with a raised eyebrow, your eyes are silently telling him 'don't fudge with me or I will seriously injure you'.

"I'm serious.", his expression didn't change as he said that and you slowly nodded in reply.

"Very well, apology accepted. Now, teach me so I can beat those kids.", you said in a competitive tone while cracking your knuckles.

He smirked at you and replied, "Aye, aye captain!", causing you to smile at him.

Isaac Mines

You've been walking for an hour now, you were just wandering the streets of the town with no absolute destination.

You were deep in your thoughts that you are not that aware of your surroundings. You can hear the chatter of people around you but not really paying attention to any of them.

Meanwhile, Isaac is still following you from behind. He had made sure that no harm comes in your way, and he even saved you from running into a pole by gently pushing you to the side to avoid running into it.