19 | something's not right

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) -- Your name

(e/c) -- Eye colour

(r/n) -- Random name

〚Ricky Accardo〛

'Finally! The project is done, and now I can spend time with that overprotective jerk.' you thought happily as you skipped down the halls towards Ricky's class.

To be honest, you are beyond happy and excited to see him since you started the project with (r/n). Well, you did saw him around for a few days but after that, he just vanished. It's like he's hiding himself from you, but you didn't want to jump into any conclusions.

You thought that maybe he's busy with soccer or other things. You just didn't want to assume the worst. You didn't want to over-think. You didn't want to feel like he's avoiding you.

You tried but no matter what, you can't help the bad feeling you had within you that something is definitely wrong with Ricky.

You are too deep in thought that you didn't realize that you stop just around the corner towards Ricky's class. When someone accidentally bumped into you did you finally snapped out of your wandering thoughts and apologise.

Then when your (e/c) orbs finally land on the person in front of you, you swear that you just heard your heart cracked in half.

The scene in front of your very own eyes is something that will definitely haunt you at night.

'Why?' you thought as your hands balled into fists.

The way he traps the girl against the wall and looked at her with his flirtatious smirk while the girl looked at him with a deep blush on her face.

'What is this?' you thought as you gritted your teeth in frustration.

Then, the next thing Ricky did, surprised you. He's slowly leaning towards the girl as if he was going to kiss her, and to make it worse, the girl is also closing her eyes and prepare herself to be kissed by Ricky.

You, who doesn't want to see your boyfriend kiss someone that is not you quickly turn around and look at the ground, letting your hair to cover your face as tears flow from your eyes.

Feeling an overwhelming pain in your chest, you quickly put your hand on top of it and gripped your uniform in your fist while the other hand cover your mouth to prevent any sounds to come out of your mouth.

Unable to hold in your sob, you quickly ran towards the most quiet place where you can be alone and cry to your heart's content. That place was your's and Ricky's secret place to hang out when the both of you wanted to be alone in school. Thinking about it hurts even more, but there was no other place than there to let out your pain.

So you ran and ran until you reached the rooftop of another building. It was actually a forbidden place for students to go but the both of you don't give a damn about the rules and just went for it.

There, you are finally able to sob loudly without anyone hearing you. You fell onto your knees on the ground and just let the tears flow down like a waterfall.

'Damn it all! It hurts too much . . .' you thought as a whimper escaped your lips.

〚Isaac Mines〛

You are happily humming a tune of your favourite song on the way back to your table when you found it empty. All that's left are your unfinished food and phone.