04 | when you're upset pt.1

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

(h/l) - Hair length

(h/c) - Hair colour

(f/n) - Friend's name

Ricky Accardo

"So . . ."

"What?", Ricky asked in a monotone as you guys walk your way to school together.

The both of you had started walking to school together since the both of you realize that you two always coincidentally encounter each other near the field at the park, so you had thought why not just walk to school together.

"Umm, can you . . . uh, teach me how to kick a ball?", you are looking anywhere but him as you asked the question, since you're too embarrassed for even asking such questions.

'This is so embarrassing! And it's all because I can't properly kick a damn ball.', you thought as your face started to heat up in embarrassment.

It was quiet for a while and you had thought that maybe he is kind after all for not laughing at you.

When you turned towards him with an appreciative smile on your face and is about to thank him, your smile instantly dropped.

His face is red as he is trying to contain his laughter. He tried so hard to keep an impassive face that his attempts fails miserably.

"So you think it's funny huh?", you asked, no emotion could be detected in your voice and it snapped him out of it.

You had turned away from him and is now looking at your shoes. Your hair covering your face away from his view, a shadow cast around your eyes.

"Hey (y/n) . . . I was just—", he tried to say but you cut him off.

"Just a joke? Well, you're joke just made me feel even more stupid about myself. I'll just see you later.", you said and picked up your pace, walking further and further away from him as he kept calling out your name.

'Tch, what have I done now. Damn.', he mentally cursed out as he watch your figure slowly growing smaller and finally disappear out of sight.

Isaac Mines

"Hey Mika, do you wanna go somewhere today?"

"Yeah, sure!"

Today is another one of those days where you really feel like you're invisible towards the people around you.

Everyone has somewhere to go to, either having fun together with friends or a home just to get a warm welcome from their family.

Hearing the loud chatters from your fellow peers is enough to remind you that you have nowhere to go.

Most of your friends are from another class and they probably have some things to do since none of them has the chance to even talk to you, and you don't want to bother them either.

As for home, even the thought of it makes you chuckle humourlessly. They are barely ever home.

Your parents always went on business trips and all, or even giving the excuse that they are too busy to talk to you.

Yes, you have tried to understand that what they are doing is for your own good. If they don't have the money, they can't pay for your education or even feed you.

Nonetheless, you are getting tired of their absence at home. Even just for a few minutes of talking to them about school, your life and your future plans are enough to make you happy.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when the bell signaling the end of school goes off.

You slowly packed your things in your bag as the others hastily walked towards the door and finally leaving you alone in the empty classroom.

The silence is comforting but it always reminds you that you are always easily forgotten by the ones you cared and loved.

Isaac is casually walking down the empty halls when he spotted a familiar (h/l) (h/c) haired figure walking towards him.

'It's (y/n).', he thought as he got ready to endure the annoyance that he would have to go through.

But you didn't stop, you didn't even realize that he was there. You were too deep in your thoughts that you didn't even greet the younger male with your usual cheerful-self.

You're ignorance of his presence had made him frown as he turn to watch your figure walking away. He was weird out by your behaviour, it's just not you.

'Are they okay?', he thought confused, a frown still visible on his usual impassive face.

Right then and there, he realize that something is definitely wrong with you and decided to quietly follow you to make sure that you're okay and nothing bad will happen.

Orie Mitnik

It has been thirty minutes now.

You have been staring at your test papers since then. You were looking at them with disappointment and disbelief. You just don't understand why your test grades have dropped drastically.

"(Y/n), are you okay?", your best friend asked in concern, knowing that this is just not you to achieve grades that are lower than your usual ones.

"I just don't understand, (f/n). What happened to me?", you asked yourself as you slowly went into a deep thought and it worries your friend even more.

They placed their hands on your right shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Your best friend is about to say something but the bell signaling the end of school interrupted them.

Remembering that they had club activities, they cursed under their breath.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry but I have to go. Will you be okay on your own?", (f/n) asked with worry laced in their voice.

As to not want to worry your friend any longer, you gave them a small smile to reassure them that you'll be fine on your own.

"Yeah, I'll be okay. Now go, before you get yourself in trouble again.", you said sternly, shooing them away and to move faster.

"Fine, mom. I'll get going, geez.", they said as you just rolled your eyes at them.

"See you later then, and take care on your way got it?", (f/n) said, worried at you but you just rolled your eyes once again at them.

"Yes, yes, now go before I make you go.", with that, they instantly went out of the door and you are now alone in an empty classroom, still having thoughts about your test grades.

Little did you know, Orie is standing right outside the classroom in hopes to meet you and ask if you could pay a visit to the gym to watch him practice.

'Why are they frowning so hard? Are they having trouble?', he thought in worry, deciding to go in and ask you for himself when he saw your frowning and troubled expression from the doorway.

[A/N]: I have Chemistry test tomorrow but here I am writting another scenario. So I hope reader-chan wishes me the best of luck for tomorrow. Last but not least, thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your feedback(s) about the story in the comment box! ♡♡♡

Edited: please let me know if I forgot to change something. it's hard looking at so many words! save me ╥﹏╥