extra | past

Halo! So, this is a little bit of Ricky's past and it is kind of one of the special chapters too, so I hope you guys will enjoy it. Also, there will be stories about Isaac's and Orie's past in the future special chapters!

Ricky Accardo

Being called fat and was then made fun of; it is one of the worst things that could happen to a ten years old. It is something that will not be easily forgotten.

In school, Ricky was considered overweight. The older kids would usually make fun of him, calling him names but they have never physically hurt him, just emotionally.

Even though Ricky was going through a hard time with all the name calling and pranks, he just remained silent and never fought back.

The reason is because he knew not one of his friends is brave enough to defend him, he knew that since the very first day of elementary school.

He was about to cry then, so he moved his gaze towards each of his friends to silently ask for help. Unfortunately, when his gaze lands on each of them, they all cower away in fear from the taller as well as intimidating-looking kids.

One day, the older kids has had enough with Ricky's silence and unresponsive reaction. They decided then to take the bullying into a new level, where they would hurt him physically if they have to.

That day, they had asked Ricky for some money and threaten to beat him up if he doesn't do as they say. Of course Ricky was terrified but he doesn't want to back down that easily, he just remained silent and stare at the dirty ground.

Unfortunately for him though, they were in a deserted alley where the possibility of him yelling for help is futile.

"So what do you say? Are you going to give us willingly or are we going to do it the hard way?" the leader of the group asked in a threatening tone as he cracked his knuckles, looking down at Ricky with a glare.

At first, Ricky wanted to just keep quiet and avoid from getting into even more trouble but after hearing the threat, he knew that he will not get out of trouble any time soon. Now, he feels terrified at what they will do if he doesn't give them anything. They knew he has no money left in his pocket.

"You . . . you guys are sick." he said in a whisper as he looked up at them with teary, narrowed eyes. His voice is shaky, and he tried to calm himself before speaking up again.

"W-what did I ever do to you? I never did anything! I'm just a boy who wants to go to school without feeling any fear, and the embarrassment I felt when you call me names and pull pranks on me . . . What kind of sick games are you playing on an ordinary boy like me?" after Ricky was finished, he realize that he just did a terrible mistake and knows right then he is done for good.

"Did you just talk back brat? You really need some beating, don't you?" the leader asked with a sneer as he took slow steps towards Ricky's trembling form.

When he was about to land a punch on Ricky, a girl with (h/c) hair in a ponytail stood in front of Ricky with her back towards him. She raised her right arm high above her head and prevent the leader's hit in time.

The girl took her chance to land a kick on the leader's side while he is still in his dazed state. Again, the leader was caught off guard as he coughed and stumbled to the side, bumping into the trash cans beside him.

"What the hell do you think you guys are doing? Cornering him like this, that is so pathetic." she said with a glower, still in her figthing stance to prepare if they intend to attack again.