10 | crush pt.1

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

(c/n) - Crush's name

(f/n) - Friend's name

Ricky Accardo

It is currently lunch break, and you haven't seen Ricky since this morning. Being in a separate class from him is a disadvantage for you with your situation right now.

'Damn, he is standing right there! In front of my eyes, but he looks so out of reach.', you thought in disappointment as you look at your crush who is talking with his friends.

'If I just went up to him . . . No! What if he thinks I'm weird? What if . . . What if . . .', you trailed off, then groaned at your conflicted thoughts. 

'This is so frustrating!', you ruffled your hair in frustration, causing it to get tangled in different directions.

While you are thinking about ways to approach your crush without looking weird or suspicious, Ricky is making his way towards you with a box of apple juice in his hand.

As he walk towards you, he can't help but wonder what happened to you before he came.

"Oi.", he called out in a monotonous voice, startling you as you let out a small squeak.

"Why does your hair look like . . . that?", he asked, stifling a laugh as he points at your messed up hair.

Your have a bird-nest-like hair. Of course, you just wish that you could dissolve into small particles and blend with the air.

With widen eyes, you frantically tried to comb your hair with your hands to make it look decent. Unfortunately though you just made it worst.

Panic and worry are written all over your face as you fix your hair, and it amused Ricky.

After a few minutes of you still struggling, Ricky lets out a sigh. He moves towards you and gently push your hands away.

"Here, let me help.", he offered in a soft voice as he gently comb your hair with his hands. Careful not to hurt you as he slowly and patiently untangles your hair.

This action had caused you to blush in embarrassment and stay still as he patiently fix your hair. You think it is cute but you wouldn't say that to him.

"There, now you look presentable.", he said with a satisfied smile when he is done.

Right then, you realize that you felt different. Your hair felt different.

Instantly, you place your hands on your head to feel your hair. When you do, your eyes widen in surprise as you avert your gaze to look at Ricky.

"You can braid?", you asked in disbelief.

[A/N: I think short hair can be braided too, lol. This is the time to use your imagination.]

A blush tinted his cheeks as you stared at him in wonder, eyes sparkly as you look at him.

"W-well, I have a niece. You don't need to point that out. Just be thankful that I can braid instead.", he said in embarrassment as he pout slightly, and causing you to giggle.

He rolled his eyes at you when you pretended to zip your lips. Nonetheless, he still sends you a slight smile.

"So, care to tell me what problem you are facing right now?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. Curiosity dancing in his eyes as he stared at you.