his point of view pt. 1

Honestly, I'm making this chapter for fun, and it's a special chapter for the 400+ reads! Thank you guys for taking your time to read my story, I really appreciate it! (⌒▽⌒)

Author: So how do you feel? With (y/n) being your girl?

Ricky Accardo

(Y/n)? My girl? I'm glad she's mine. You don't know how hard it is to hold back when I see other guys checking her out. Do you know how it feels to have feelings for someone and she doesn't even know you like her? It is so damn hard. Though now, she is mine and I'm going to cherish her.

Isaac Mines

I'm glad she gave me a chance. I know she may not have any feelings for me right now, but I will try my best to show her how important she is in my life. I never thought that a troublesome person like her could be so important to me. That is why, I'll try my best to keep her happy even if it's annoying sometimes. I just want to see her smiling face everyday.

Orie Mitnik

I made a promise to her that I'll protect her, and I never go back on my word. I will do my best to make her smile and laugh. It doesn't matter if it will risk my life, to see and make her smile is more than worth it. I am glad that I can call her mine now, really glad.

Author: Well, I'm happy to hear that and thank you for taking your time to answer the question! ٩(˘◡˘)۶

Ricky: No prob.

Isaac: Whatever.

Orie: You're welcome, author-chan!

Author: Orie, I can say that you are my favourite in this chapter.

Ricky: Hey, what about me?

Isaac: I don't care, I'm out of here.

Author: *sigh* Well reader-san, I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible! I hope you enjoy reading these guys' point of view about you!