author's randomness pt. 2

Play Recording

Author: (timidly waves at the camera) Hello, it's me again— 

Maybe next time author should wait for the three musketeers before starting her introduction, because she keeps getting interrupted.

Orie: Where did you go for two years?! I miss (y/n)! (cries as he hugs Isaac for comfort)

Isaac: Oh hush, you big baby. You'll meet her soon. Now stop crying, my shirt is getting wet. (frowns at Orie who pulled away from him with a sniffle)

Ricky: I understand how he feels. Seriously, where have you been, author? But thank goodness, I finally get to have (y/n) in my arms again. It was a torture!

Author: Actually, I'm running away from my responsibilities.

Ricky: . . .

Isaac: . . .

Orie: . . . You what?

Author: (laughs nervously) Well, it's only the half truth. I have writer's block when I was thinking about Ricky's part.

Orie: Can we stop this recording and bury her alive instead?

May Author rest in peace if it's not for Isaac and Ricky there.

Isaac: No, you can't.

Ricky: Yeah dude, if you do that, we can't meet (y/n) again.

Author hearing their conversation while staring at Orie with pleading eyes, hoping he'll forgive her for abandoning them.

Author: See, now I'm back! I'm sorry, and I really do feel bad for leaving you guys. (trying really hard to make it up to them)

Orie: (sighed and ruffled his hair) Fine, but promise that I get to meet (y/n) again?

Author: (nods vigorously) I will!

All three of them: Good.

Author: Well, anyways, let's continue what I'm going to say before you interrupted me. What I will inform to my dear readers is that I will edit the chapters while finishing Orie's part. I notice I've made some mistakes in the previous chapters. I will probably change some things, and I'll let you all know if I do change something important.

Ricky: Is that all?

Author: No, it's only the first part. Actually I wanted to know about my reader's opinion.

Isaac: What is it?

Author: I. . .actually thought of doing a part 2 for this book, but the setting would be in college. I mean, high school is just the beginning of your relationship so I wanna see how far you can go as the years pass by.

Isaac: Well, that's a good news and a bad news.

Orie: That means this book is coming to an end, isn't it? (anxiously looking at author)

Author: (smiles apologetically) It is.

Ricky: Well, f**k.

Author: I'm sorry! That's why I'm planning to do a part two, but we'll see. And to all my readers who have waited patiently—because I'm an awful person for making you wait, thank you so much for reading and supporting this book. It really means a lot to me.

Orie: Most importantly, an update is coming soon, so don't miss it! I'll see you soon, (y/n)!

Stop Recording