08 | that time of the month

I can't help it, they just look too cute! ♡♡♡

---

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

(f/f) - Favourite food

Warning: Contains swearing (I'm sorry!)

You are currently having that time of the month again, and it is messing with your emotions. You really hate it when that happens because you are either acting like not yourself or even worse than your normal self.

Ricky Accardo

He is currently hiding from you in one of the janitor's closet in school while everyone else is having their lunch. If he didn't decide to upset you, he wouldn't be hiding in a small dark space in the first place. Right now, he could actually be enjoying his lunch with you instead, but no.

'Damn, how am I supposed to get away from that woman?', he thought with anxiety rushing through his body.

At first, he wanted to open the door and peek outside, but he's afraid that you'll be there standing outside waiting for him. It has been ten minutes since, and he is now contemplating whether he should just go out now or later.

'Damn it! I just can't stay here forever!', he thought in frustration. He stood up from his sitting position, and make his way towards the door. In cold sweat, he slowly opens the door.

When he is sure that it's clear to come out, he sighed in relief as he walks out. Closing the door behind him, he leans against it.

He closed his eyes and tries to take a moment to calm his rapidly beating heart.

'Who would have thought she could turn into a beast today.', he thought before he pushed himself off the door.

He is about to walk away when a calm voice stopped him. The voice is too calm, and that made a chill run down his spine.

"Where do you think you're going Ricky? We're just about to have some fun.", you said in sickly sweet voice.

The hallway is empty and silent as you both stood there, a few feet gap between the two of you. It feels like the both of you are in a movie, starring you and Ricky as the main roles. With Ricky being your next victim to see if he's able to survive and live another day.

"Now let's start again. You better run or I'll get to beat the fucking shit out of you.", you said once again in that creepy tone. A crazed smile on your face as you look at him with a murderous glint in your eyes.

With that, he ran down the halls, not waiting any second to get away from you.

'Fuck! Why did I even steal her food in the first place?!', he thought in fear as he run through the halls in hopes to get away from you before it's too late.

Isaac Mines

"Isaac! Some of my friends shared their food with me today and it made me happy!", you said in happiness, but there is just one problem.

You are crying in happiness. Isaac stared at you with narrowed eyes, a vein is visible on his temple as he looked at you crying tears of joy.

He didn't know what else to do because you'll just keep crying when he told you to stop. He said he'll buy you some (f/f) if you stop crying, but it's not working at all. If anything, it just made you cry even more, telling him that he's just so kind and it made you feel touched about it.

"(Y/n), you need to stop crying or your eyes will get red and puffy.", he tried to say in a gentle tone since it's getting harder to contain his annoyance towards you.

"I-I can't!", you suddenly bawled, startling him and causing other people to turn their attention towards the both of you. Their curious gazes and whispering is making Isaac's annoyance even worst, but you paid no mind to it since you're busy wiping away your tears.

Suddenly, a 'meow' was heard nearby, resulting the both of you to turn your attention towards the small kitten that is making its way towards you.

Isaac knows that you love animals and would get even more happy if you found one. So, he tried to shoo the kitten away. It is to prevent you from crying even more, but it seems that it's not working very well. This time you're not crying because of happiness, but due to your sympathy towards the small animal.

"Isaac! Stop shooing the poor kitty, it needs love too you know!", you scolded Isaac with teary eyes. Isaac instantly step away from the kitten.

"Come here you poor kitty. I will love and protect you from bad Zacky!", you said with tears flowing down your cheeks again.

The kitten meowed at you as it rubs its head against your hands. You picked it up and cradled it close to your chest, it purrs and snuggled against you even more, causing more tears to flow.

"Why do you have to be so cute!", you bawled once again.

Now he's done it. It's a miracle he could last very long, even he's surprised about it.

'Today is going to be a long day.', he thought with a glare send towards your way, and then sighed heavily to release all of his frustration to calm himself.

Orie Mitnik

You and Orie are running around the gym while the others just look at you two in confusion. They are wondering what had happened to their captain, and why is he chasing you around like a kid.

"Uh, Jordan, why is Orie chasing (y/n)?", one of Orie's friend that is in the same year as him and Jordan asked.

"I actually have no idea, but you know, I'm starting to smell some love in the air.", she said and took a breath then released it

The guy stared at her like she just grew two heads, and scoot a little bit away from her while Jordan is grinning widely at you two.

You don't know what has gotten into you, but you just felt so happy and hyped up that you even took Orie's gym clothes away from him and ran.

As a result, Orie is chasing after you around while telling you to stop. That he needs his gym clothes back for practice.

You have never been the one to like running but today was different. You felt like you could run for hours and not get exhausted from it.

"You cannot catch me~!", you sang and run even faster while releasing an excited laugh.

"(Y/n)! Stop! I need my clothes back please!", Orie pleaded as he is getting tired by each second that passed chasing after you.

You knew that you're not supposed to run when you're on your period but at that moment, you could careless on what will happen because you decided to wore dark leggings that day so you don't really have to worry much.

'Geez, what has gotten into her? It's like she just ate plastic full of candies.', Orie thought in exhaustion, still chasing after you.

[A/N]: Hi there reader-chan! So I decided to do another update since I've got nothing to do at the moment and I'm bored. I hope you enjoyed reading this one as well and sorry if there are any mistakes that I've made here and there. Also, don't forget to give your feedback(s) if you want to that is. Once again, thank you so much for taking your time to read this story! I really, really appreciate it! ♡♡♡

Lastly, I want to thank you guys so much for the 200+ reads and the votes!

Edited: I decided to just leave it like this. Only this chapter though. Anyways, I'm singing to Disney songs while editing this. So, if there are still errors, please do notify me.