20 | faults

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) -- Your name

(e/c) -- Eye colour

(h/c) -- Hair colour

I apologise in advance if it's short.♡

〚Ricky Accardo〛

He knew all along that you were just around the corner towards his classroom, but his ego lets him take control of his actions.

He knew you were watching as he trapped the girl against the wall, and looked at her as if he's flirting with her.

He looked into the girl's eyes, but it doesn't captivate him like your (e/c) ones. He looked at her face, but she's just not you. She's a stranger, she's not the girl he fell in love with.

'Stop.' a voice in the back of his head said in a weak voice. He heard it, but decided to ignore it. He has a choice whether to listen to the small voice or not, and he chose not to. His ego is too big to make him back down and stop whatever he is doing.

When he slowly leans down towards the girl's face, he could see in the corner of his eyes that you just turn your back against him. He knows that you are crying just by noticing your trembling shoulders. He knows you tried to hold in your tears, but it's obvious that you are crying just by slight tremble of your body that only he notices. Everybody else was too busy minding their own business to notice the girl who always held a tough facade silently cry in the corridor.

'Stop.' the voice said once again. This time a little louder than before. It is desperately trying to make him stop what he's doing before the damage gets worse. Still, he's not stopping.

When you walk away from there did he stop, a flashback of the promise he made to himself appear in his mind.

'. . . I'm going to cherish her.'

The thought made him snapped out of what he's doing and quickly pushed himself away from the girl in front of him. His eyes were wide as he looked at the now confused and flustered girl in front of him.

'What have I done?' he thought as his chest slowly grew heavy with guilt and regret. Right then, he realize that he had hurt the person that he loves without even knowing the side of her story. He didn't even give her a chance to explain herself, and just assumed that she's cheating on him.

He lets his jealousy take over and did the stupidest thing he could do to hurt her.

'I'm such a dumbass!' he gritted his teeth and clenched one of his hand into a fist out of frustration.

"Umm---" the girl started to say but was cut off by Ricky, startling her as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, but there's only one person that filled my heart and I just did something that definitely hurt her." he blurted out with guilt swirling in his eyesbefore running down the hall and went to search for his love.

"Damn it, Ricky!" he muttered under his breath as he passed through the people in the corridor, desperately trying to get to you.

〚Isaac Mines〛

'Don't try to find me.'

'Leave me alone.'

Both the messages was sent without him even thinking twice as he blankly stare at the screen of his phone. His thumb still hovering over the screen.