his point of view pt.2

Halo! So I tried to draw the guys and there you go! Also, here's another conversation that I have with my own characters. I'm laughing while writting this because I'm such a weird author, enjoy!

Author: Hey, hey, hey! So I'm going to ask another question today. ٩(˘◡˘)۶

They greeted the author and nodded for her to continue. Though Orie seems to be more energetic than the other two.

Author: Okay, let's start. This is only a what-if question, okay? Don't take this too seriously. The question is, what if you meet (y/n) after she already has a boyfriend? How would you feel?

Little does the author know that it is probably not a good idea to ask that, and they would definitely take it seriously.

They were quiet as they stared at the author with a deadpan expression plastered on each of their faces. The author's sweat dropped and decided to snap them out from whatever thoughts they are having at that moment.

Author: Err . . . you know what, maybe you-Orie? Are you alright??

Orie is clenching his teeth as silent tears flow down his cheeks, and his hands are clenched into fists on top of his lap. The author rushed towards Orie but stopped when Isaac suddenly stood up from his seat, still wearing that deadpan expression.

Author: Isaac! Where do you think you're going?

Isaac: I'm going to find (y/n).

Isaac make his way towards a door, not even looking back to bid his goodbye.

Author: H-hey! Wait a minute! You haven't answer the question! Isaac, come back here!

Before the author could say any more, he had already slammed the door shut with a loud bang.

Author: That little . . . *sighs in defeat*

Author then looks at Ricky, hoping that he didn't take the question too seriously. Though her eyes widen when she finds out that Ricky is standing with a soccer ball tightly gripped in his hands. A menacing glare settled on his face.

Author: Ricky . . . w-what are you doing? (◎_◎;)

Ricky: I'm going to find that bastard and play soccer . . . but using his head instead.

He then went through the door where Isaac went and once again leaving with a loud bang. The only ones left are Orie and the annoyed author.

Suddenly, Orie too stood up from his seat and face the author with a determined expression.

Orie: I'm sorry, but (Y/n) is my princess, and I'm not going to give her away to anyone too!

Author: Orie?! Come on, not you too?!

He bowed once and make his way towards the door, following after the other two.

Author: Wait!

The door was already shut. Orie also left, leaving the author behind feeling depressed at the situation.

Author: What a disaster. They didn't even answer the question . . .(┬_┬)

The author paused for a while before sighing in frustration and defeat.

Author: Well, at least the picture makes me feel better. *sigh* Sometimes Levi could be so cute.

 *sigh* Sometimes Levi could be so cute