author's randomness

Play Recording

Author: Hey th---

Author was cut off by a pillow thrown her way, hitting the back of her head with a soft thud. She narrowed her eyes and turned to look at the person whom did that.

Author: Hey! What was that for?!

Ricky: You! *points at author accusingly*

Author: Ricky! Why the hell would you do that?!

Isaac: You know, you should hurry up and write another scenario because I can't wait any longer. *narrowed his eyes in annoyance*

Orie: I'm sorry author, but I have to agree with them this time. I want to meet my princess again, please?

Author: *pouts because she has no choice since Orie asked nicely and that he's just too adorable for his own good* Fine . . . But---

Ricky: No buts. You have to stop playing Mystic Messenger and leave all those comic dubs for a while.

Author: But I tried so hard to collect the hourglass just to get the deep story! And I need just a little more---

All three of them: No!

Author: *stomps her foot like a child and crossed her arms* Fine! I'll try to update by the end of this week.

Isaac: Why that long? *stares curiously at author*

Author: I have lots of things to do this week, and it's not playing Mystic Messenger nor watch any of the comic dubs on YouTube. I really have important things to do, but I will update so don't worry!

Ricky: That's great. I get to see (y/n) again! ♡♡♡

Isaac and Orie nodded in agreement, and author sighed.

Ricky: By the way, I have a friend that you would definitely love to meet. *smirks as he looked at author*

Author: *raised an eyebrow at Ricky* And who might that be?

Just after she said that, a door opening was heard from behind her.

???: Uh, hi? . . . Ricky, I though you said . . . we are going to play LOLOL . . . At your house? What is this place? *looks at Ricky in confusion before looking around the room that is supposedly belong to a girl*

Ricky: Yoosung, bro! We are going to play LOLOL, but after you met author. *gestures towards author whom stood frozen as she looked at Yoosung with wide eyes*

Yoosung: Oh, hi author! It's nice to meet you---Eh? W-why are you crying?!

Orie quickly walk towards her with a box of tissue and wipe her tears away.

Author: I can't believe you're here . . . *she started to cry in happiness*

Yoosung: H-huh? What is she talking about?

Isaac: Don't mind her. Though just in case you're worried, she's just happy that she finally gets to meet you.

Ricky: *puffs out his chest with pride* Yup, and thanks to me she gets the chance to meet you!

Author: You guys! Thank you . . . *sobs while talking*

Orie: Author, you need to stop crying . . . * his sweat dropped as he gently pats her head*

Isaac: Yeah, I can't even understand a word you're saying.

Ricky: . . . Well, anyways, an update is coming soon so we'll see you then! Bye!

Stop Recording □