extra | alone

It feels like forever since I've last updated, and I am terribly sorry guys! Anyways, hi! So as you may already know by just looking at the title, this is actually about Isaac like the previous one about Ricky's past. Only this one is about Isaac's past, after his mother passed away. That's all, so I hope you guys enjoy reading!

Isaac Mines

"Mom!" a boy said out loud as he saw his mother waiting outside the classroom. She was smiling and waving at the boy as he ran towards her with a wide grin plastered on his face, happy that school is over and that he could finally see his mother.

Meanwhile, another lonely boy was sitting at the back corner of the classroom. Silently watch as the other kids were taken home by their parents. All of them wore a thrilled expression as they happily talk about their day to their parents.

He envies their interactions, and thought, if only he could have those kinds of interactions with his parents again. Though unfortunately for him, he can't, and never will.

When every one of his friends had gone home, he was left in the classroom with his teacher. Like always, he was always the last one to get pick up.

While he waits for someone to take him home, loneliness surrounded him. He has no friends because no one bothered to approach him. At such a young age, he was supposed to have fun and his days filled with smiles and laughter, but no. Instead, he is lonely and all his days were filled with silent tears.

"Isaac." a gentle voice snapped him out of his thoughts, "Someone is here to take you home." his teacher said as she gave him a slight smile, gesturing at the man with graying hair standing at the doorway.

The man gave him a slight smile when his eyes landed on the little boy that was sitting alone in the corner. Every time he went to take Isaac home, he felt pity towards the child. The little boy deserves love in this cruel world, but the boy's father doesn't seem to notice that his own child is mentally suffering from the lack of affection.

When Isaac's eyes saw his family's butler, he nodded and stood up from his seat. He walked towards both of the adults, then bowed his head towards his teacher. The teacher smiled but she looked at him with sadness in her eyes. She too, like the man, feels pity towards Isaac. She had tried everything to cheer him up, and ask him whether he is fine or not but he just wouldn't open up to her. He would always say that he's okay, but she could see it in his eyes that he's not.

"So, are you ready to go home kiddo?" the man asked in a cheery tone but Isaac just nodded, not saying anything. This made the man silently let out a sigh before turning towards the teacher with a sad smile. "Thank you for taking care of him." he said and bowed a little while the teacher shake her hands in front of her with a sheepish smile.

"It's no problem, honestly." she said and the man nodded.

The man then looked at the boy, sighing once again before bidding the teacher goodbye.

---

When both Isaac and the man got into the car, he decided to ask him, "So how was school?" he asked as he slowly and carefully pulled out of the parking lot.

"It's fine." his adorable voice answered as he looked out of the window, gazing at the scenery outside as they passed by. When his eyes land on an ice cream parlour, they instantly lit up in excitement. This had also caught the attention of the man when he looks at Isaac through the rear-view mirror.

The man smiled and decided to take Isaac to the ice cream parlour. He wanted to cheer him up so why not take him to the place he desire? Besides, Mr. Mines wouldn't mind if he take Isaac out to eat some ice cream for a while.

When the car was-luckily-parked in front of the ice cream parlour, Isaac's brows knitted together in confusion but excitement could also be seen in his eyes if looked closely.

"Mr. Benson, why are we here?" Isaac asked in curiosity while the man just chuckle at him.

"We're going to get some ice cream, you silly boy." he said in amusement. Isaac slightly pout, but then a smile slowly crept up his face.

Since then, Isaac and Mr. Benson had been close friends. Almost like family. Since then, he knew that someone does care for him and is always there for him when he needed the most.

Though, everything does not always go as planned.

Unfortunately, one day had once again change Isaac's life. He once again lost the person he holds dear to his heart. He had asked himself then, 'Why do they always leave me?'

During his twelfth birthday, a terrible news was delivered to the young boy and his father. Everyone in the mansion could not believe it when they received the news.

That day, Mr. Benson, the one that had always been there after his mother passed away is gone. Gone from this earth. Gone from Isaac's life. Isaac was heartbroken, his chest hurts so bad.

Mr. Benson was involved in an accident when he was on his way to get Isaac a gift for his birthday, he was in rush since he doesn't have the time to buy it before his birthday. The rush and excitement to finally be able to buy him a gift had led to an awful accident.

Since then, Isaac had blamed himself for his death.

Since then, he had thought that it would be better if he was alone, because everyone he holds dear to him would just go away some day and leave him behind.

Everyone he loved would get hurt, and it's better if he's alone.

Questions from author:

1. What do you feel after reading about Isaac's past?

2. Do you want to give Isaac a big hug if you could?

3. Have you watch "Gakuen Babysitters"? This anime is just too adorable! Cuteness overload, seriously! ♡♡♡

 Have you watch "Gakuen Babysitters"? This anime is just too adorable! Cuteness overload, seriously! ♡♡♡

(JUST LOOK AT THEM. I'M CRYING. ♡♡♡)

By the way, the next chapter would be about Orie's past! And I've re-arranged the chapters, I hope you guys wouldn't mind.