09 | feeling insecure

I'm so sorry for the delay guys!

---

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

Warning: Contains swearing

(you know this is a warning for innocent cinnamon rolls, but I don't think the swear words I used are that bad. Still, it is a warning for people who are uncomfortable)

Ricky Accardo

The feeling that you are feeling right now is one of the feelings that you hated the most, the feeling of insecurity.

You and Ricky are at a cafe in town, and the cafe is mostly filled with girls about your age today. You don't know why there are so many of them today out of all the days, but when you start to hear the whispers and gush from the girls you instantly knew why.

"Hey, Ricky. When you said you don't have any fangirls . . . Are you sure you don't have any?", you asked him in a monotone.

Their voices are getting louder every minute since it's getting pretty crowded. Your right eye twitched in annoyance as you try your hardest to prevent yourself from exploding and just tell them to shut up.

Apparently your annoyance is quite the entertainment for Ricky. Suddenly an idea popped up in his head. He smiled mischievously and took a sip from his drink before carrying out his plan.

"I am hundred percent sure that I don't have any.", he said in a serious tone but then wink at some of the girls that is looking at him causing the cafe to get even noisy than before.

You growled in annoyance and knew that Ricky purposely did that to annoy you even more.

As you are about to scold him though, you heard some words that instantly made you shut your mouth.

"Look at them, what are they doing with a guy like him? They don't even look that good-looking or cute at all."

"You're right. I mean, look at their outfit, it's not even fashionable."

The whispers seem to go on and they are not stopping. You know that you should not care about what they say or think about you, but you just can't deny that it hurts because some of the things they say are true.

You tried to avoid them but it is just impossible for you.

You kept quite since and clenched your fist in frustration. You felt helpless and it frustrates you.

You refused to shed even one tear and you did just that by clenching your fist even more until your knuckles turn white. Your fingernails pierced the skin of your palm causing a slight bruise to form.