Queen; Under Pressure!

To all my readers,

I wanted to apologise for not updating my book. I've been busy ever since I proceed my studies in college. I just don't have the time to think how I'm going to continue, and I am out of ideas at the moment. Though I did try to make a draft for the next chapter.

I do feel bad when I kept you guys waiting, and I really want to finish the next chapter as soon as possible.

I am a reader too, so I know how you guys feel when the author doesn't update their story. Especially when you just get into the good part of the story. Yes, maybe some of you will even go and hunt me down while pointing a gun at me or whatever (I did thought about this when some of the authors kept me waiting). For that, I am really sorry.

In this author's note, I also wanted to thank you guys for taking your time to read this story of mine. I really do appreciate it, and I hope you guys will stay with me until the end of this book, which I don't know when.

That is all for this note, that probably a majority of you guys won't read. Believe me when I say that I also skip the author's note, unless it is just a short one, then I probably would read it.

So goodbye and have a good day! See you in the next chapter.♡

P.s. I've been thinking for a while about doing another kind of boyfriend scenario after I finish this book. Also, that is one of my male oc that I drew. I hope you'll love him!

Sincerely,
mae