18 | misunderstood

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) -- Your Name

(f/s) -- Favourite Scent

(r/n) -- Random Name

(n/n) -- Nickname

Ricky Accardo

Lately, you haven't been spending some time with Ricky because an important project was assigned to you and the project was due next Monday.

When Ricky heard about it, he whined and keep protesting that he'll help you with the project. As you had known Ricky well enough, you knew that his meaning of help is to distract and bother you the whole time.

". . . But (y/n), I want to help you! Please?" he protested for the hundredth time that day, resulting your eye to twitch in annoyance. If he keeps bothering you like this, you knew that you will definitely explode.

"Ricky! For the hundredth time, I am not letting you help me because you'll just be a distraction when you do." you argued with a frown on your face and hands on your hips as you stare at him. You hope he would see the struggle you have in your eyes about the project, and just stop arguing with you about not letting him help.

After a few seconds of silence, he sighed and bring you close to him for a hug. He then slightly tighten his arms around you before kissing the top of your head.

The simple gesture made your tense muscles relax and a content sigh left your lips. You buried you face in his chest and breath in his (f/s) scent, a smile graced your face as you did so.

"Fine." Ricky finally said after a while.

---

For the past two days, Ricky didn't bother to head to your house and bother you since he knows that you are busy at the moment. Though what he doesn't know is that your partner was actually a guy, and that person happens to be your old crush.

Let's just say Ricky is always cautious when you're around him, and if he'd knew that your old crush was your partner, he will never let you win the argument and he will keep on arguing until you've gotten tired of it.

Classes for the day had ended just a few minutes ago, and now you and (r/n) are heading towards the cafe nearby to discuss about your project.

Both of you believe that you will get the project done in no time, and after that you could finally spend some quality time with Ricky. To be honest, you missed the protective jerk but you will not admit that in front of him.

As both you and (r/n) are busy discussing about the project, you didn't know that a certain someone was staring at the both of you in surprised and confusion.

"(Y/n)?" he said your name, still surprised at what he was seeing right in front of his eyes.

The girl he loves is with her old crush in a cafe. Both look like they are having a great time as you laughed and smiled at everything (r/n) said.

As he watched the both of you converse, he can't help but feel the pain in his chest. He wanted to think rationally, but the feeling of jealousy has clouded his mind, making every reasonable thoughts disappear.

Isaac Mines

Your cousin is coming to see you this weekend since he haven't seen for years. His last visit is when you were still a seven year old little girl. You see your cousin as an older brother, and was rather close to him since childhood. You will tell him about everything, and is still contacting him even though he's on the other side of the world working.