11 | crush pt.2

{ Things to look out for }

(y/n) - Your name

(c/n) - Crush's name

(r/n) - Random name

Ricky Accardo

"What?" Ricky said in disbelief.

He wanted to hear it again, he wanted to know if he heard it wrong but unfortunately for him, what you are telling him is true.

"I-I want to confess my feelings to someone, a-and I need your help. Please?" you asked while blushing and averting your gaze elsewhere.

Ricky sighed in disappointment once again.

Right now, he couldn't concentrate in class and the teacher's voice was tuned out as he stared blankly at his desk with your request still in his mind. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to help but at the same time he didn't. Well, he mostly didn't want to because he wanted you all to himself.

'This is not good, not good at all.' he thought as a frown made its way to his face.

He doesn't like the idea that some guy is able to steal you away from him. He doesn't like it at all, but then he thought if it makes you happy then he will help you even if it is hurting him inside.

"Ricky Accardo! Will you kindly tell me what is the answer for x?" the teacher suddenly called him out with a smile on her face, but it's the---if you can't answer this, get out of my class---kind of smile.

"Damn it." he mumbled under his breath, and tried his hardest to solve the problem.

---

The next day during lunch break, you are once again at your spot searching where your crush could be. You look like a stalker but you don't really care at the moment since it is the day that you are finally going to confess.

'Oh gosh, I am so nervous that my hands are shaking!' you thought, trying to calm your nerves or you'll just make a fool out of yourself in front of (c/n).

"So, are you ready?" someone asked out of nowhere, startling you and causing a loud squeak from you.

You turn around and glared at Ricky as your face heat up in embarrassment. "D-don't scare me like that!" you stuttered as you put your hands on your chest to calm your heart rate while Ricky just rolled his eyes at you.

He didn't smile though, and that worried you. He is wearing his emotionless expression since this morning, not even once laugh or send a smile at you. You admit that it hurts, it's like he's treating you like a stranger again.

Nonetheless, you just shrug it off and thinking that he is probably in a bad mood today.

"(C/n) will arrive soon, I told him to meet you here so I'll be going now. Later." he said in a monotonous voice and raise his hand as he bid you goodbye.

He had turned and walk away before you could even reply. His behaviour is strange today and that made you frown in worry but also a tiny bit of upset at him. You didn't like that he is treating you like that.

"Uh, hey (y/n)?" a familiar voice was heard behind you and you instantly knew who it is.

"(C/n) . . ."

He raised an eyebrow at you when you just said his name. Also, he wanted to know why you are asking for him to meet you.

After a few moments of silence, you decided to open your mouth and just tell him.