002• IRL

"Come on please" I said to Dacre as I sat across from him while we sat in a coffee shop.

"Why do you want to meet the cast so bad?" He asked taking a sip from his coffee.

"Ugh, because Gaten is my son and Millie is my daughter? And because I'm a huge fan of the show and you know that" I said before breaking off a piece of the blueberry muffin I had and placing it in my mouth.

"Paisley, you aren't even old enough to be their mom" he said with an eye roll.

"They're my children in spirit" I said, earning another eye roll from Dacre.
"You know, you roll your eyes so damn much I'm surprised they haven't rolled out of their sockets" I added, causing Dacre to smile at me.

"If I take you to set, you have to promise not to be crazy" he said after a minute of silence.

"I am not crazy" I said in defense.
"Okay maybe a little, but hey, it's a good thing" I stated after a second of thought.

"Fine, I'll take you next week" he said and I smiled.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I said before wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

"So you really friend zoned Joe on instagram" Dacre started as I sat back down in my sit.
I rolled my eyes before taking a drink of my coffee.

"I did no such thing"

"You called him bud" he said with a small laugh.

"I call everyone bud" I said but Dacre scoffed.

"You started calling me sweet cheeks when we first met" he said as I sat my coffee down of the table.

"In my defense, I had the hugest crush on you when I met you while filming in Australia. You know, until I realized you were more of a brother to me" I said with a laugh.
"Plus you have really nice cheeks" I added, before pinching his cheek.

"But you don't have feelings for Joe right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Of course I don't have feelings for Joe, I haven't even met the guy"

"So when does filming for The Originals start?" Dacre asked, quickly changing the subject.

"We start in a few weeks" I answered.

"You nervous?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going to be working with a bunch of gorgeous guys of course I'm going to be nervous" I said, earning a smile from Dacre.

"That's not what I meant" he said and I laughed.

"I know, but in all honestly I am extremely nervous. The show is extremely hyped up and I want to make sure I do the part justice" I responded.

"Hey," Dacre said taking my hand in his, "You're going to do great, I know it"
I smiled at his words.

"Thanks Dacre" I said, squeezing his hand softly before removing it from his.

"Hey I gotta go, I have to be on set soon" Dacre said and I nodded.
"I'll pick you up Monday, you can come to set then" he said and I smiled.

"Okay, Bye Dacre" I said before giving him a hug.

"Bye Pumpkin" he said, placing a brotherly kiss on my forehead before leaving the Coffee shop.

_______

Hey guys quick authors note, I know the Originals already has multiple seasons out, but I wanted to be able to write it into Paisleys storyline, anyways I hope you guys enjoy :)