005• Multi

"Where are we going" I asked as I followed behind Joe, who held onto my hand to make sure I was following him.

"Just wait" he said, turning his head to me with a smile rested on his face.

"If you're kidnapping me just know Dacre will kill you" I said as we reached Joe's car.

"We're just going to get food okay?" He said and I smiled before getting into his car.

"How'd you know?" I asked as Joe pulled up to a Chinese restaurant.

"Dacre told me" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"No he didn't" I said with a laugh and Joe shrugged.

"Let's just say he did" He spoke as he held the door for me to enter the restaurant.

"You're a dork" I said as I sat across from him.

"I know" he admitted and I laughed.

"Alright, so what is the secret?" I asked again and he smirked.

"Fine, I..." He trailed off as I watched and listened to him speak.
His eyes lit up whenever he mentioned something that he was interested in and his brows furrowed when I said something he didn't understand.

"You're so cute" I said, before slapping my hand over my mouth in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry, I did not mean to say that out loud" I said and he smiled at me.

"You're cute too" he said sweetly, I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling too big.

"Hello what can I get for you guys?" A man interrupted to take our order.
I blushed, before grabbing the menu and ordering what I wanted, sneaking in a couple of glances at Joe who was looking through his menu.

_________________

Likes: 397,401Uncle_Jezzy: she got so happy when someone recognized her from her Disney days

Likes: 397,401
Uncle_Jezzy: she got so happy when someone recognized her from her Disney days.
Tagged @PaisleyPumpkin

User1: JAISLEY IS HAPPENING

gatenm123: why was I not invited??

DacreMontgomery: user1 no it's not

DacreMontgomery: bring her back right now!

User2: she was on Disney??

User3: user2 she was in Starstruck

PaisleyPumpkin: gatenm123 I'm sorry! It was a last minute thing
PaisleyPumkin: DacreMontgomery I'm already back doofus. Come to the trailer.

nattyiceofficial: PaisleyPumpkin IM COMING TO THE TRAILER

PaisleyPumpkin: nattyiceofficial PLEASE DO

User4: the fact that they aren't denying it was a date is making my Jaisley heart warm

Load more comments

_________________

"Guys I'm so sorry, but I have to go, my flight is in a few hours" I said, standing up from my seat on the couch in Dacre's trailer. Most of the cast sitting on the ground around us.

"A flight? Where are you going?" Millie asked.

"New York. I have an interview in a view days but my manager wants me down there tonight" I replied.

"Well when are you coming back?" Gaten asked from where he sat on the floor.

"I come back Saturday night, but then I leave the next Friday" I said with a frown.
"And I can't tell you guys where so don't try to wiggle it out of me"

"Here I'll walk you out" Joe said and I smiled before nodding.
I walked over to Dacre, wrapping my arms around him.

"I'll see you Saturday" he said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Bye bubs" I said.
"Bye guys" I added before exiting the trailer with Joe.

"So what is your interview for?" Joe asked as we began to walk to my car.

"You'll know when I have my interview" I said wiggling my brows at him.

"Come on, you can tell me" he said as we reached my car.

"Make sure you watch the Tonight Show on Thursday" I said before sitting in the drivers seat.

I rolled down the window and turned towards Joe who was had his hand on the car and was leaning towards the car.

"Go out with me again" he said looking down at me.
I smiled softly, my cheeks heating up at the comment.
"A real date this time" he added.

I looked up at him "Okay" I said softly "I would love to"

"I'll see you when you get back" he said before leaning down and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Bye Joe" I said with a small smile.

"Bye Paisley" He said sweetly before I drove away.

_______________

Likes: 301,947 PaisleyPumpkin: cuddling with my munchkin before I have to leave :(

Likes: 301,947
PaisleyPumpkin: cuddling with my munchkin before I have to leave :(

DacreMontgomery: I can't believe you're leaving me :(

User1: awww

PaisleyPumpkin: DacreMontgomery I gave you the option to come with me :(

Uncle_Jezzy: can't wait to see you again ❤️

PaisleyPumpkin: Uncle_Jezzy 😊😊

User2: IS JAISLEY HAPPENING

DacreMontgomery: user2 no

Load more comments