033 • Multi

*warning: contains smut*

As soon as I was finished with the interview, I headed to the closest Starbucks that I had rented out for the night. It was a little ritual I had, after every interview I would rent out the nearest Starbucks to meet and hangout with some of my fans and let them get whatever they wanted. Usually we try to have 50 fans sign up before hand and then we would send them the location. The "event" would last an hour or sometimes an hour and a half.
Today we were just having it be an hour and a half so that we could all watch the show air together.

____________

"I'm back" I called out as I entered the hotel room that was about half an hour from Starbucks

It was around two in the morning right now, but I knew Devin would be up considering I could hear him watching basketball highlights, something he'd never sleep through.

I entered the room, seeing him sprawled out across the bed and awake, as I expected.
I laid down next to him, going to press my lips to his, only to have him turned his head so my lips pressed to his cheek.
"Alright, what's wrong" I asked, sitting up and facing him.

"Nothing" He said, obviously lying as you could hear the tone in his voice was harsher than usual.

"Don't lie to me Devin" I said with a sigh, before getting up and going over to my suitcase, grabbing a pair of panties and one of Devin's shirts that I threw in my bag.
When I didn't get a reply, I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, not washing my hair because I washed it this morning.

I walked back into the room that was now dark as Devin laid on the right side of the bed in just his boxers, scrolling through his Instagram.

I laid myself down next to him, snatching the phone out of his hand, locking it as he turned towards me.
"Give it back" he said harshly.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong" I said, holding the phone away from him.
He went to reach to grab the phone, before I placed my hand on his head to stop him.
"Devin I will throw this phone across the room" I warned.
"So tell me what's wrong"