010•Multi

Two months later

I wiped the tears out of my eyes as the directors called 'cut' when I finished the scene

"Great work Paisley" one of the directors said and I smiled before thanking him.

"Hey Pais" I heard from the side of me, I immediately recognized the voice and smiled as I sat in one of the set chairs.

"Hey Joseph" I said with a small smile as he sat in the chair next to me.

"How are you liking everything kiddo?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at the choice of word he used to describe me.

"I'm loving it, I'm so internally grateful that I got this opportunity" I said earning a smile from the man beside me.
"And I'm 23 years old, I'm not a kiddo" I added causing him to laugh.

"Well some of the cast is going out to lunch if you'd like to join us" he offered and I nodded.

"Yeah I'd like that" I replied, as the two of us got up to join the others.

"Alright, who is going with who?" Phoebe asked, the cast began speaking to each other before all going to the cars they decided on.

"Hey can I ride with you?" Charles asked.

"Yeah of course, lets go" I said as I unlocked my car, before the both of us entered and drove to the restaurant.

"You know it's great working with you. I'm glad we became friends" Charles said and I smiled.

"Thank you, it's great working with you too, you're an amazing friend and I'm glad too" I said and he smiled before we exited the car and entered the restaurant with the rest of the cast.

The whole time, we all made conversation and laughed before having to go back to filming.

_____________