018 • Multi

"Dacre are you sure you want to do this? What if we hate each other one day" I said, as we stood outside of Dacre's surprise destination.

"I could never hate you Pumpkin. Just know, I'm not forcing you into anything, just remember we're in this together" he said, sticking his pinky up once again.

"Always" I said smiling, before the two of us walked into the building.

____________

Likes: 659,482DacreMontgomery: we're in this together Tagged @PaisleyPumpkinDacreMontgomery disabled the comments

Likes: 659,482
DacreMontgomery: we're in this together
Tagged @PaisleyPumpkin
DacreMontgomery disabled the comments

___________________

Likes: 697,431 PaisleyPumpkin: alwaysTagged @DacreMontgomery PaisleyPumpkin disabled the comments

Likes: 697,431
PaisleyPumpkin: always
Tagged @DacreMontgomery
PaisleyPumpkin disabled the comments

____________

"Paisley come on, this is your dream house. We've been talking about having a house like this since we were fifteen" Dacre said as we looked around one of the houses our realtor was showing us.

"I know Dacre, but it's a lot of money" I said, sighing as I stood in the middle of my dream home with my best friend.

"Paisley money isn't a problem, this house has some of the best security systems installed as well as around the clock security guards. Money doesn't matter to me, you matter to me. And if that means spending a lot of money to own your dream house then I'm happy to do it" Dacre said, I smiled at his words, looking around the house once again.

"The house is beautiful" I said with a huge smile on my face.
I wrapped my arms around Dacre.
"What did I do to deserve such an amazing best friend?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know, you must have really impressed the man, or woman, upstairs" Dacre said, I smiled pinching his side at the joke.

"If you really think we should get the house, then we can get it, but if you have any dou-" I started but he cut me off.

"We'll take it" He said to the realtor who smiled at the two of us.

"You guys planning on building a family soon?" She asked causing Dacre and I to laugh.

"Oh we aren't together like that" Dacre said and I nodded in agreement before the lady went on to apologize.

After a few hours of paperwork, we finally owned the house, which has been a dream of ours for over six years and it's finally coming true.

_____________

Filler chapter but just letting you guys know, the next few chapters are gonna be spicy 😂😂
-debora