017 • IRL

"Wake up" I heard, before being hit in the face with what I assume was a pillow.

"Dacre I'm going to kill you" I said knowing exactly who hit me with the pillow.

"How'd you know it was me? You didn't even look up" he said while I sat up.

"Because you're irritating and I've been living with you for years" I said, standing up from the bed and walking over to the window.
I looked down, the rose from last night not being in sight.
I let out a sigh of relief as I continued to believe the story I had made up in my head.

"Where is Joe?" I asked, stretching before exiting the room to see Joe pouring a cup of coffee in the kitchen.
"Nevermind"

"Good morning" Joe said handing me the cup of coffee, before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning" I said in a grouchy attitude.

"What's got you in a mood?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, plopping myself down on the couch.

"Dacre" I answered, earning a smile from Joe.
I took a sip of the coffee Joe had made, a look of disgust making its way on my face.
"Geez did you put any coffee in this? It tastes like dirty water" I said.

"Hey, I tried" Joe replied as I laughed, pouring the cup of coffee down the drain.

"Come here, I'll teach you" I said grabbing Joe's hand.
I emptied the pot of "coffee" Joe had made and began to teach him how to correctly make GOOD coffee.
"If we're going to be together, you need to know how to do properly do this"

"A couple that makes coffee together, stays together" I heard someone whisper, I turned to see Dacre filming the two of us.
I turned my head and flipped off the camera, before Dacre walked away laughing at his phone.

"Hurry up and finish that coffee our flight is in four hours and the airport is two hours away!" Dacre yelled from his room causing me to roll my eyes.

"Says the one who isn't even packed yet!" I yelled back, pouring a cup of coffee for Joe and I as soon as it finished.
"Now that's a good cup of coffee" I said earning a chuckle from Joe before we both plopped ourselves on the couch.

After half an hour Dacre finished packing his things and we all headed to the airport.

_________

"I'll see you tomorrow" Joe said, pressing a kiss to my cheek as the uber dropped Dacre and I off at our house.

"Yeah" I said tiredly giving him a hug, before he left in the uber.

I rolled my bags to the door before pulling out my keys.
"Dacre did you forget to lock the door?" I asked as I pushed the door open without needing the key.

"I don't remember, possibly" he said with a shrug.
I felt my heart start to beat quickly as I slowly entered the household.

"Calm down Pumpkin, I'll go first. Stay here. I probably just forgot to lock it when I left" he said and I nodded.
I stood in the doorway as Dacre started to inspect the house.

"It's okay, no ones here and nothing's gone" He said when he returned after about ten minutes.

I sighed in relief, before fully entering the house.
Dacre grabbed my bags, helping me bring them up to the room that I missed so much while I was filming.

"I guess the maid didn't come by to make the beds" I said as I noticed my bed wasn't made.
I sighed, taking the sheets off and throwing them in the hamper, replacing them with new sheets and blankets considering I was gone for about five months.