025 • IRL

Hey guys, I'm going to be doing a few big time jumps in here because I have a whole storyline planned that requires the time jumps.
Joe and the rest of the stranger things cast will be included in the next few chapters,and I'm really sorry if you don't like what I have in store for you guys.

Let me know what you guys think please.

_____________

*a year later*

"Toddy I swear if this is one of David's stupid pranks I'm going to kill him and I'm going to kill you" I said as Toddy continued to lead me, considering he has me blindfolded, down a path.

"Don't you trust me?" He asked with a small laugh.

"Considering the fact that last time you blindfolded me I ended up laying on the floor with a crocodile... No" I said as I continued to hesitantly walk forward, not being able to see absolutely anything.

"That was one time." He said in defense.

"Oh yeah? What about the time before that when you and David blindfolded me and put a tarantula on my stomach" I said.

"Alright I get it, you don't trust me" he sighed and I smiled.

"Of course I trust you, I just don't trust being blindfolded. For all I know you could be leading me out to the middle of the woods so you can murder me. Plus, we're in Thailand so you can easily just run back to America after brutally murdering me" I spoke.

"You have got to stop watching all those murder shows" he said as we came to a stop.

"No" I bluntly said.
"Now can I take this stupid blindfold off?" I asked.

"Yeah" Todd said.

I brought my hand to the blindfold, taking it off slowly.
My jaw dropped as I took in the scene in front of me.

"Toddy what are you doing?" I asked as he knelt down on one knee in front of me, a beautiful view of a lake next to us. We stood on a blanket, candles lit around it.

"Just listen okay? Don't talk just listen princess" he said and I nodded as he took my hands in his.
"You used to hate me, and I mean really hate me back in high school. I was such a dick to you, cutting your hair, cheating off of you whenever we took a tests. Back then I never would've thought I would care about you the way I do, love you the way I do, but these past two years have been the best years of my life. Seeing you again in that pet shop was one of the best things to ever happen to me." Todd spoke, tears welling up in my eyes with each word.

"The last two years, being with you and traveling the world with you, has made me realize that I will never find someone as amazing and beautiful as you. I don't see myself with anyone, but I see myself with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, whether it's five years or fifty years, I want to have you by my side for the rest of my life. And with that being said" Toddy said coming to a pause, before pulling a small black box from his pocket.

I brought my hand to my mouth, tears sliding down my cheeks.
"Paisley Anne Espinosa, will you marry me?" He asked after he opened the little black box, revealing a beautiful ring.

I smiled, nodding in excitement. "Yes, yes of course" I said quickly, before pressing my lips against his.
He smiled against the kiss, before pulling away.

He grabbed the ring, before sliding it on my ring finger.

I pressed my lips against his once again before quickly pulling away

"We're getting married" I said softly, as I smiled at him.

"We're getting married" he repeated, before placing his lips on mine.
"I love you" He said and I smiled.

"I love you too"

________________

Sorry that it's such a short chapter, but I hope you all enjoy:)