013• Multi

Likes: 527,943 @PaisleyPumpkin: I hope you guys are ready #october3rd

Likes: 527,943
@PaisleyPumpkin: I hope you guys are ready #october3rd

User1: YOU ALL LOOK SO HOT

User2: I SCREECHED

nattyiceofficial: IM NOT READY

gatenm123: IM SO EXCITED MOM

User3: THE ST CAST BEING EXCITED OVER THIS SHOW IS AMAZING

Uncle_Jezzy: that's so far away 😫

Load more comments

______________

"Joe's calling" I heard Dacre say from outside of the bathroom.

"Tell him I'll call him back I'm almost done" I called back as I finished up showering.

"He said hurry up" Dacre replied and I rolled my eyes as I began to get dressed.

A few minutes later I finished getting dressed as well as applying a small amount of makeup and blow drying my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to grab my phone but I couldn't find it.

"Dacre where is my phone?" I called from my room.

"On the couch" he called back and I sighed before walking out of my bedroom and into the living room.

"Hey" I heard as I entered the room and my eyes lit up at the sight in front of me.

"Joe!" I squealed before jumping on him, my arms wrapping around him in a hug.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away and looked him, while I still sat on his lap.

"Apparently dying" he said as he pretended to be out of breath.
I laughed and smacked his chest.

"Shut up I'm not even heavy" I said as I scooted myself off of him but I was still close to him.

"I'm here because you're done filming and I missed seeing you" He said and I smiled before being interrupted.

"I'll be back later, I have a hot date" Dacre said and I scoffed.

"Yeah okay" I said sarcastically before he glared and exited the house.

I turned back to Joe, a smile making its way on my face again, he smiled in return before placing his hand on my thigh.
"You know I was going back to LA next week right?" I asked and he smiled.