035 • Multi

"You're really testing me right now Joe" I said, irritation dripping from my words

"Pay attention to me" He said, standing in front of my hardcore game of PuBg.

"I will after this game just move!" I said, tilting my head to try and see the tv, only to have Joe block it every time I tried a new angle.

He looked at me, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Joe people are shooting at me! Move your fat ass head out of the way!" I exclaimed, before throwing the controller on the floor as someone killed me.
"You just signed your death certificate" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows at him, before getting up and running towards him.

He raised his eyebrows before trying to run away from me, only to have me jump on his back.
"You made me die you ass!" I said, not knowing that the two of us were falling to the floor from me jumping on his back.

I felt myself getting turned, my chest touching Joe's as we laid on the floor.

"Ow" we groaned at the same time.

My eyes wandered, taking notice of me laying on top of Joe.
"Sorry" I said quietly, looking into Joe's eyes.

"It's okay" he said softly, his hands setting themselves on my hips as the two of us continued to stare at each other.

I felt myself leaning in, my eyes fluttering closed as Joe's did the same.

"Eh hem" we heard, breaking the two of us apart before anything could happen.
"Sorry to interrupt, but there's someone here to see you" Dacre said, as I stood up and offered Joe my hand.

"Who is it?" I asked, straightening out my clothes.

"It's Todd, he won't leave until you talk to him" Dacre said, I nodded with a sigh before walking down the stairs.

"What do you want Todd?" I asked, irritation evident in my voice as I looked up to see my former Fiancé.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself" he said, walking closer to me only to have me take a few steps back.

"I don't care about anything you have to say Todd. You cheated. Whatever happened to the two of us, it's on you. This isn't my fault." I said, taking a moment to collect my thoughts.
"It's not my fault I wasn't good enough for you, so just go. I don't want to hear an explanation because it's not going to change anything"

Todd looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Paisley-" he started, only to get cut off by someone's voice.

"She told you to leave" Joe's voice spoke, as I turned my head to see Joe standing a few steps from the bottom of the stairs.

Todd looked at me, before faking a laugh. "Oh I see, so once our engagement is off you just go and sleep with other guys? First it was Devin, and now it's Joe? Who's next? You gonna give Odell a shot too?" He said, anger mixed with jealousy laced his voice as I stood there with tears filling my eyes.
He turned to Joe, speaking directly to him.
"From one guy to another, leave her. She isn't worth your time"

I felt Joe's presence besides me. "Why do you care about any of this? You're the one who ruined the relationship, so I suggest you leave before I take you out of here myself" He said, calmly but warningly, his jaw clenching after he spoke.
Todd scoffed, before leaving the house, slamming the door in the process.

"Not gonna lie, that was kinda hot" I said, wiping my eyes of any evidence of me about to cry as I turned towards Joe.

Joe laughed, engulfing me in a hug.
"Shut up" He said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"You didn't have to do that you know" I said, pulling away so I could look at him.
"Stand up for me like that" I added, answering the questioning look on his face.

"I know, but I wanted to" he said, a sweet smile played on his face.
I wrapped my arms around him once again, showing I was thankful for him.
"I gotta go though, I'm having dinner with Charlie" he said and I nodded.

"It's alright, Madelaine is taking to me dinner with the cast of Riverdale so I finally get to meet the cast" I said, with an excited smile on my face.

"I'll see you soon?" He asked and I nodded.

"I hope so" I said, the two of us smiling before he left the house.

___________

Likes: 391,714PaisleyPumpkin: finally got to meet the actual love of my life Tagged @KJAPA

Likes: 391,714
PaisleyPumpkin: finally got to meet the actual love of my life
Tagged @KJAPA

User1: joe who? Todd who? Devin who?

User2: the actual OTP

KJAPA: it was nice meeting you :) hope to do it again soon

User3: a ship we all want

User4: not gonna lie... they'd make cute babies

User5: am I the only one who noticed how quick KJ responded?

Dacremontgomery: y'all ain't even know how happy Paisley has been since she got home

User6: I would die for this to become a thing.

Uncle_jezzy: awww yay

User7: ^ the sarcasm in Joe's comment is insane

User8: joe is jealous as hell 😂

User9: 😍😍😍😍

Obj: 🤤

User10: no one wants Paisley more than Odell does

PaisleyPumpkin: KJAPA I hope so :)

User10: when most of the ST cast ain't commenting cause they low key wish this was a pic of her and joe

Load more comments

_______________

Hey guys, sorry it's such a short chapter :/
Also, the picture of KJ and Danielle does not belong to me, I found it on line and I have no idea who it belongs to but all credit goes to whoever made it:)