015 • Multi

"My feet hurt" I said to Joe as we were just leaving the mall.

"I told you not to wear heels" Joe said and I rolled my eyes.

"Pretty hurts" I said as we entered my car.

"Alright, don't get all Beyoncé on me" he said and I laughed as I started the car.

"You wish you were dating Beyoncé" I said and he smiled.

"I have everything I've ever wished for right in front of me" he said, smiling softly at me.

"You're too cheesy" I said as I began to pull out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" Joe asked as I turned down a street that did not go to my house.

"You'll see" I said as I continued driving.
______

About an hour later we got to where I was driving us.
"I found this place when I first came here to film. You can see absolutely everything. I come up here when I need time alone or when I need to think, and I wanted to share it with you" I said with a small smile as Joe and I looked at the scenery in front of us.

It was near the woods and overlooked the whole city. It's beautiful, especially at night when you can look at the lights illuminating the sky.

"It's beautiful" Joe said looking over to me.

"I know" I said with a small laugh.
"Can you drive home?" I asked and Joe nodded before the two of us switched seats.

"Wait, lets stay for awhile" Joe said and I smiled, nodding in agreement.

After awhile it began to rain, while the two of us sat in the car, telling each other stories from our childhood, and stories from the sets we both recently finished.

"I'm glad I met you" Joe said and I looked down, my cheeks heating up at his words.
"You're the most amazing, kindhearted, beautiful person I have ever met and I am so blessed to have you in my life"

I looked up at him, a small smile resting on my face. "You're too good for me" I said, turning my head as my smile dropped.
"I- I don't deserve you"

"Hey, don't say that" Joe said, his hands cupping my cheeks as he turned me to look at him.
"You're beautiful and amazing and you deserve the world okay? If either of us don't deserve the other it's me. So please don't ever say that again" he said and I nodded, his thumb caressed my cheek before he began to lean in.
My eyes fluttered close as our lips connected for the first time.

My hands found their way to the back of his neck, my fingers playing with the tips of his hair as our lips collided in sweet harmony

A minute later I pulled away, leaving the two of us out of breath.
"Wow" Joe said and I smiled.

"Yeah" I said, still trying to catch my breath.
"You really are amazing Joe" I said, intertwining our fingers.