031 • Multi

"Ugh why is it so hot here!" I exclaimed, laying across the couch wearing Black Nike Pros and a plain black sports bra as I used my hands to fan air onto my face.

"Sorry I'll leave" Devin joked, going to move my head from his lap before I stopped him.

"Stop I'm comfortable" I said, a yawn escaping my lips.

"It's literally one in the afternoon how are you tired?" He asked, his hand beginning to play with my hair.

"Yeah well maybe if someone didn't keep me up until four in the morning, I wouldn't be tired" I said, before yawning once again.

"You've always liked staying up with me" he said, pausing for a second before a small chuckle escaped his lips.
"Of course back then we were up doing something else"

I used my hand that was under his leg to pinch his hamstring, earning a wince from Devin.
"Shut up" I said, slightly laughing.

"Go to sleep" he said, ignoring the fact that I pinched him.

"You don't have to tell me twice" I said, starting to get up before he stopped.

"Just stay, I'm comfy" he said, I sighed before repositioning my head on his lap.

After a few minutes of Devin running his hands through my hair, I quickly fell asleep.

_____________

Likes: 344,962 Dbook: 💤 😇  Tagged @PaisleyPumpkin

Likes: 344,962
Dbook: 💤 😇 
Tagged @PaisleyPumpkin

User1: SHE'S WITH DEVIN WTF

User2: I hella ship it

User3: am I the only one who was expecting her to get back with Joe when she announced that the engagement was off?

Nattyiceofficial: user3 no you weren't.

User4: she announced her engagement was off like a month ago... what a hoe

t.warren12: aye get it !

User5: user4 they were dating when Devin first got drafted, probably cheated on Todd cause Devin's making it big

tulis3: user4 user5 What does it matter to you guys anyway? Mind ya business

User6: Ulis out here spittin facts

dbook: user4 user5 quit talking, y'all know you would both bend over just to get a picture with her. She's had clout for years, she ain't need me

User7: I love a protective Devin 😢

Dacremontgomery: I miss my bebé :(