024 • Multi

*two months later*

Likes: 804,592PaisleyPumpkin: the two cutest people

Likes: 804,592
PaisleyPumpkin: the two cutest people... and then there's Toddy looking like a full course meal
Tagged @Todderic_ @daviddobrik @vanilladingdong

User1: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ALL LOOK LIKE FULL COURSE MEALS

User2: I need their relationship

User3: I can't believe you left Joe for Toddy. You don't deserve either of them. Hoe.

Todderic_: you're the one I'm eating every night 😜

User4: user3 you don't know what happens behind closed doors, none of us do. So mind your own business and find something better to do with your life.

PaisleyPumpkin: todderic_ TODD WHAT THE FUCK

Daviddobrik: todderic_ kinky

__________________

Likes: 295,481Todderic_: I don't know about you guys, but my girlfriend is the cutest fucking thing on earthTagged @PaisleyPumpkin

Likes: 295,481
Todderic_: I don't know about you guys, but my girlfriend is the cutest fucking thing on earth
Tagged @PaisleyPumpkin

User1: when you expect Todd to post something kinky but instead it's cute as fuck

PaisleyPumpkin: awe bebé

User2: the caption 😢😢

User3: two whores in a committed relationship?? Something we all never seen coming

Nattyiceofficial: cute

User4: nattyiceofficial the SHADE

User5: user3 LEAVE

User6: from Natalia's comment we can all tell that Paisley broke Joe's heart just like she's going to do to Toddy

PaisleyPumpkin: user6 you don't know what happens behind closed doors. I took myself out of a toxic relationship and found someone who made me happy, so believe whatever you want but there's only a few people who know the full story

___________

"You okay princess?" Toddy asked as he walked ninto my room.

I sighed. "Yeah I'm fine, I just wish everyone would stop blaming me for what happened with Joe, it was three months ago. Even the cast things I'm the one who hurt him when he was the possessive one. The only one I really ever talk to is Dacre obviously" I said.
"And because Dacre's friends with the whole cast, they're always here and when I walk in the room everyone just stops talking"

Toddy sat in the bed next to me, pulling me Into his chest.
"You know, me and the guys are going to Hawaii in a few days. You should come" he said.

"I don't want intrude on your guys' vacation" I said and he laughed.

"Scotty is bringing Kristen, and Liza is coming with David. Plus, I'd have a lot more fun if you were there with me" he said softly.

"What about Rubble and Munchkin?" I asked as I began to pet the dogs that were sitting next to me.

"I'm sure Dacre wouldn't mind watching them for awhile" he said and I nodded.

"I know he wouldn't, and fine I'll go. On one condition" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You let me pay for myself" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"It's too late, David already offered to buy your ticket and we knew you'd come so he bought it" he said as I dropped my jaw.

"I hate you" I said and he smiled before pressing his lips on mine.

"I hate you too babygirl" he said pulling away for a second before placing his lips back on mine.

I smiled against his lips, as I began to twirl bits of his hair with my fingers.

Toddy laid me back, deepening the kiss, his body hovering over mine until the door swung open.

"What's up guys!" The all too familiar voice of David Dobrik rang through my room as he filmed us, Jason and Josh by his side.

"You guys are having sex with the dogs in the room? Have some decency!" Jason yelled and I flipped him off as Toddy laid down next to me.

"Why did I ever agree to giving you a key to my house?" I asked David and he laughed.

"That's your fault" David said before Josh threw something at the both of us.

I laughed as I held up a box of Magnum condoms.
"Use protection!" He yelled before the three of them left the room.

"Your friends suck" I mumbled, facing my body towards Toddy's.

"Our friends princess, our friends" he replied before going to kiss me, only to be cut off by David's voice yelling through the door.

"Stay safe kids!"

I sighed, turning away from Toddy.
"Killed the mood?" He asked and I nodded.

"Fucking cockblocks" I groaned, crossing my arms over my body.

______________

Likes: 802,381@PaisleyPumpkin: my babies (minus munchkin) Tagged @todderic_

Likes: 802,381
@PaisleyPumpkin: my babies (minus munchkin)
Tagged @todderic_

PaisleyPumpkin disabled the comments

__________

Hey guys, sorry it's a short chapter and sorry for the time jump.
I have things planned but it requires joe and paisley to be separated for quite awhile.

Please enjoy -Debora