007• Interview

Third person p.o.v

"Everybody please welcome tonight's final guest, Paisley Anne!" Jimmy Fallon said enthusiastically.

Paisley smiled as the audience cheered for the young girl. She waved into the audience, before looking at Jimmy.

"Hi! Oh my Goodness I'm so happy to be here!" Paisley said before hugging Jimmy.

"We're happy to have you" Jimmy said as he went back around the best and sat on his chair, while Paisley sat in the seat next to the desk.
"So Paisley, this is your first time on the show, how are you feeling about that?" Jimmy asked looking towards the girl.

"I'm extremely honored to be here" Paisley responded with a smile.

"We're so glad you could make it, especially because you have a new show coming out soon so you had to squeeze us into your schedule" Jimmy said causing Paisley to laugh.

"I'll always have time for you Jimmy" she said earning a smile from Jimmy.

"So before we get into the juicy stuff, why don't you tell everyone about the new show you have coming out soon" Jimmy said and Paisley nodded.

"Well the show that will be coming out soon is called The Originals, and if you guys have seen the Vampire Diaries you would have some ideas about what the show will be about. Anyways the show is about a family of vampires, who just so happen to be the first ever vampires in history. So because they are the first vampires, they have multiple abilities that regular vampires do not have, or well their abilities are more enhanced. However, the show isn't just about vampires, but I can't go into too much detail otherwise I would probably lose my job, but you can expect to see other supernatural creatures such as werewolves and even witches, which is where my character comes in" Paisley explained and Jimmy nodded.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but your characters name is Davina right?" Jimmy asked and Paisley nodded in response.

"That is correct"

"So now that we have that out of the way, let's get into the juicy topics" Jimmy said and Paisley smiled.
"I'm just going to hop right in, but you were spotted with your Ex boyfriend Louis Tomlinson yesterday" Jimmy said and Paisley nodded.

"Yes I was" she said with a small smile as she shifted in her seat.

"Before I get into this, I just want everyone to know that I got permission from you and your manager to speak about this correct?" Jimmy asked and Paisley nodded.
"We all just want to know, are you two together or are the two of you planning on getting back together?"

Paisley shook her head before speaking.
"No, Louis and I are actually just friends" Paisley said with a small smile.

"In this picture the two of you look a little closer than just friends" Jimmy said as he held up a picture of Paisley and Louis at the restaurant.

"You know Jimmy, there is history between the two of us and there always will be history between us, but I can guarantee you that we are just friends" Paisley said and Jimmy nodded to show that he understood what the girl was saying

"Well in that case, are you seeing anyone? I know there is a rumor going around that you're in a relationship with Stranger Things star Joe Keery"

Paisley laughed before shaking her head.
"I actually just met Joe the other day, my best friend introduced the two of us considering they're co-stars" Paisley explained.

"And your best friend is Dacre Montgomery correct?" Jimmy asked before Paisley nodded.

"That's correct" She confirmed.

"And how did you two meet?" He asked.

"When I was in high school I was offered to be in a commercial that was being filmed in Australia and Dacre also happened to be in the commercial and we actually had to play a couple in the commercial and I had the biggest crush on him until I realized he was more like a brother to me" Paisley said causing Jimmy to laugh extremely hard.

"You had a crush on your best friend" Jimmy said in between laughs.

"Hey it's not funny!" Paisley said in defense while laughing.

"So you're not seeing Joe?" Jimmy asked once again.

"No, I am not seeing Joe" Paisley replied while her cheeks began to heat up.

"Do you think you ever will?"

"Everything happens for a reason, if Joe and I end up together then it happens" Paisley said with a smile.

"Well that's all the time we have for tonight, but it was so amazing to have you"

"Thank you so much for having me, I really appreciate it." Paisley spoke with a big smile on her face.

"Don't forget to watch Paisley Anne on the upcoming show the Originals" Jimmy said, before Paisley waved goodbye to the cameras.

Once the cameras stopped rolling, Paisley began to take pictures with the fans in the audience.