004• Multi

Likes: 327,914DacreMontgomery: she's happy because she conned her way into me taking her to the ST setTagged @PaisleyPumpkin DacreMontgomery disabled the comments

Likes: 327,914
DacreMontgomery: she's happy because she conned her way into me taking her to the ST set
Tagged @PaisleyPumpkin
DacreMontgomery disabled the comments

_______________

"You look like an asshole" I said to Dacre as I sat in his trailer.

"I mean... that is what we're going for" he said sarcastically, causing me to roll my eyes.
"And don't disrespect Steven like that" he added as he jokingly flipped the mullet they had glued onto his head.

"You named your mullet?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes" he said bluntly before there was a knock on the trailer door.

"Dacre they're ready for you" a feminine voice called through the door.

"Alright I'll be there in a sec" Dacre called back before looking towards me.
"You ready?" He asked and I scoffed.

"I'm not the one filming a scene" I said and he smiled.

"Come on jerk" he said before linking arms with me. I smiled before the two of us exited the trailer and began to walk to where Dacre needed to film today.

As we walked, my eyes trailed the whole set, taking in the features of everything I seen.

"I'm filming right over there okay? If you get hungry, which I know you will, there's a table of food around the corner. We do have public bathrooms but they're pretty gross so I suggest you just walk back to my trailer. And if you get bored, feel free to just stay in the trailer, there's movies under the TV and food in the mini fridge" Dacre said and I smiled.

"Okay Mom" I said earning an eye roll from the mullet wearing man in front of me.
"Good luck" I said before Dacre had to begin filming.

I stood there watching him film, I believe he was filming a scene where he was talking to his father and stepmom.
I flinched as the guy playing his dad pushed him against the closet. Wow. I was not expecting that.

I decided to walk over to the food table to see what they were offering.
I smiled as I noticed the bucket of red vines they had.
I grabbed a few before going to turn around, only to run into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said quietly so I wouldn't interrupt the filming, but loud enough for whoever I ran into to hear.

"Don't worry about it" the person said before looking down at me.
"Oh hi Paisley" the person said quickly.

I looked up to be face to face with Joe Keery.
"Oh hey" I said with a small smile.
Joe smiled down at me in return.

I stood there, taking in his features. Admiring how attractive he really is in person.
We both stood there before hearing a cough.

My head directed itself to where the cough was, seeing Gaten I smiled.
"My son!" I said happily, a smile instantly making itself known.

"Mom!" He said before wrapping his arms around me.
I wrapped my arms around the small boy, my eyes making their way to Joe, who stood there awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

I pulled away from Gaten, who quickly began talking.
"I have a scene to film, but I'll be finished soon! Promise you'll say bye before you leave" he said and I nodded.

"I promise" I said earning a smile from him.
He hugged me once more before going to where he needed to film.

I turned back to Joe, who was standing there munching on a carrot.

"No scenes to film?" I asked as I took a bite of the licorice.

"I just finished" he said and I nodded.

"Well, I'm going to head back to Dacre's trailer. You can join me if you'd like" I offered and he smiled.

"I would love to" he said enthusiastically, before realizing that he came off too strong.
"I mean, yeah sounds good" he corrected in a 'chill' tone.

I laughed before motioning for him to walk with me.
Once we got to the trailer I sat on the couch that sat in the trailer.
Joe sat next to me.
I smiled before placing my feet on his lap.

"What do I look like? A foot rest?" He asked with a smile.

"A little" I teased before he sat his hands on my legs, his thumb began to rub circles on them.

"How rude" he said and I smiled.

"Alright Stephanie Tanner" I scoffed.
"Anyways, I have a question" I added and he smiled.

"How I do my hair is a secret" he said and I dropped my jaw.

"Come on, you can tell me. My lips are sealed" I said, trying to convince him to tell me his secret.

"We only just met" he said in a playful tone.

"And?" I asked.

"I'll tell you how I do my hair, on one condition" he said and I smiled.

"And that is?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in confusion.

"You go on a date with me" he said sweetly.
I smiled before looking down, my cheeks heating up.

"Okay" I replied softly.

"Wait really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah why not" I shrugged.

"When are you free?" He asked.

"I'm always free" I replied and he smiled.

"Alright let's go" he said.

"Wait right now?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, lets go" he said standing up, offering me his hand.

"I better not regret this Keery" I said, placing my hand in his.

"You wont" he smiled, before leading me out of the trailer.