023 • Multi

I made a slight adjustment to the new characters, so check out the end of last chapter :)

Likes: 837,201 @PaisleyPumpkin: welcome to the family Rubble, you get your clumsiness from your mama PaisleyPumpkin disabled the comments

Likes: 837,201
@PaisleyPumpkin: welcome to the family Rubble, you get your clumsiness from your mama
PaisleyPumpkin disabled the comments

_____________

"You named your dog after a dog in Paw Patrol?" Joe asked and I nodded.

"Paw Patrol is a very good show Joseph, now if you don't mind me, I have somewhere to be" I said as I finished applying my lipstick.

"Where are you going again" He asked while I slipped my heels on.

"When I bought Rubble, the guy selling him to me ended up being someone I knew from high school and he invited me to a party at him and his friends house" I replied.

"A guy?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Joe, a guy" I replied.

"And you're going dressed like that?" He asked and I sighed. (Outfit above)

"Seriously Joe? Does it matter how I'm dressed? I'm literally wearing pants and a tank top"

"And heels, you never wear heels" he said and I rolled my eyes once again.
"Did you date this guy in high school or something? Because you sure as hell don't wear heels around me"

"Are you kidding me? I wore heels around you the other day" I argued.
"I'm sick of this Joe, I'm sick of you not trusting me around anyone but you. You can hang out with whoever you want but I can't hang out with my own friends? I've given you so many chances and you've blown every single one of them"

"Are you breaking up with me? Seriously? Because I don't want you going around other guys dressed like a hoe?" He asked.

My mouth dropped at his words.
"Get out" I said.

Joe's eyes widened as he stepped towards me.
"Paisley I'm sorry, I didn't mean that" he said.

"Get out!" I exclaimed.
Joe went to say something, before stopping himself and walking out of the house.

I let out a huge sigh, as I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys, before I went to the garage.

___________

"Hey I'm glad you could make it" Toddy said as he held the door open for me.

"Yeah me too" I said with a slight smile as I entered the loud house.

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine, just not really having the best day" I replied as I slid my phone into my back pocket.
"Do you have somewhere I can put my keys?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.