|| INTRODUCTION ||

A new feeling is like living a new sensation, and a new way to live. I live surrounded by love, fear, and hopeless feelings that are keeping hidden a dark and bright heart. However, I always carry an essential role; be genuine, and never give up on what I want and need. That was the only thing on my mind until a new old emotion of mine popped out. It comes from a heart that has suffered throughout the years. And has never learned to love as a person should, but I remind myself that I must go on and love those who want me to keep on dreaming.

The world seems so small every time someone talks about love, every time that someone breaths the pure air full of lies and words with hurtful meanings. How to survive that? How to live with something that is killing you and going so deep into an already broken soul?

But before talking about love, the word "suffer" is all that I can recall after feeling something for someone extraordinary. It's a shame that I can't love, in a place I called home. And it's terrible that I have this feeling for somebody that I shouldn't like the way I do. For that and more, I feel trapped, and I can guarantee that my soul shattered; my chances of loving someone else faded away from my hands.

Now, everything changed, everything is odd, and nothing makes sense.

Without happiness and joy, we lived these last years, and there's no one to blame but us. I want to understand why I should stay in this place when no one can respect my decision; her decision. She keeps telling me how she wants me to stay with her but never tells me why we can't move away and live somewhere else. Why is she afraid? What is scaring her so much to keep on wanting to be here? What attaches her to this house?

I understand the struggle of leaving everything behind, and I realize that the current idea sounds crazy. But I only want to live happily; I want to enjoy the things that I have, and finally be on the brighter side of the spectrum.

Yet, she keeps on closing that door every time I want to talk about us, our feelings, and how the future must hold us together. The only thing I can do is say through that door everything I want her to know.

"Jagiya, it's me, open the door. Let's call our paradise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before reading I want to thank you for choosing this Fanfic out of the variety you can find here in Wattpad, so hopefully, you'll enjoy this story and what it has to offer. Please don't hesitate to leave any comment and if you do like this book let me know.

Without anything else, I hope you enjoy this new story! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MAIN CHARACTERS~

Taehyung:

- Your best friend.

- He likes you since a while now.

- Tae is always there when you need him, and he tries to make you feel better all the times you feel lonely.

- He's honest, caring and trustworthy.