1 || Nothing has started

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

The house feels so empty since the day that you revealed your true feelings out to the world. Since you two talked about love. Mutual love. You cry all the time, is something daily for you, and sadly nothing can change that just see him happy again and talking to him friendly one more time. But that can't happen.

-Jodie, come down. The dinner it's served. – Your mother shouted.

You didn't reply, and instead, you cleaned up your tears and quickly got out of your room. You always eat very fast to get back to your room; however, you don't feel like eating this cold night; you just want to sleep and cry.

You got out of your room and walked downstairs. Then you bowed at your parents before sitting down on the table, you stared at the plate full of food, and you made an effort to eat at least a piece of something. Suddenly, someone sat down in front of you, and it was your brother.

He is out of his room.

-Ah! What a pleasure to have you here, son. – Your mother exclaimed as he hugged him.

-You finally decided to join the table instead of going with your friends. I see! – Your father praised your brother.

-I guess I had to. I didn't plan anything with my friends tonight. – Your brother said as he sat down.

You could feel his gaze on you, and your heart, beating just a little.

-So, Jimin, are you happy about the company's success? At this point, we're going to open the sixth place. - Your mother curiously asked him.

-Sounds great mother, I know you like to be the boss. – Jimin said as he started to eat. But you noticed that he wasn't smiling. Like always.

-Oh, you still here? – Your mother disgustedly said as she looked at you.

-At this time, you always finish with the dish. – Your father added, confused.

-I know. But I'm not hungry. – You said without any expression.

-How can this be? If you always eat, that's why you're fat! – Your mother yelled in confusion.

-Mother, stop. – Jimin seriously said.

-Look at your brother! He's the example of perfection. – Your mother continued.

-Listen to your mother, Jodie. She's right. – Your father said while eating.

-Look at me when I talk! – Your mother yelled at you while she slapped you in the face.

Without saying a word, and looking at Jimin, you stood up from the table while crying, and then you went to your room.

Why do I have to live like this? Why god? Did I make something wrong?

Your whole family has changed, it was like if they had a magic spell on them, and the worst part is that your brother is blind by them, or that's what you think. You think that the love he had for you is gone, that everything changed them when you two started to love each other.

Suddenly, your father opened the door furiously, you were on the floor, and you saw his face full of anger, and then he started to hit you all over yourself.

-Jimin's POV-

I heard father hitting Jodie, I heard her cry, and I heard mother laughing about it all. I didn't make a thing to help her again. "My love... my sister" that's the only thing I said as I heard everything happening to her, and while crying with a closed door.

Once it stopped, I got out of my room, and I went running through the end of the hallway, then I opened Jodie's door. I saw her crying on the floor, and as she sobbed, I closed the door, and then I locked it. I walked towards her and got on my knees.

-Jodie...? – I said as I stare at her sadly.

As soon as she turned around, I could see marks all over her neck and her arms. Her nose was bleeding, and her mouth was too.

-What did he do to you? Oh, god! I'm so sorry. – I worriedly said as I hugged her tight.

-I want to go, and I want to sleep forever. I don't want to breathe. – Jodie cried while hiding her face on my shoulder.

-You need to breathe, and you need to stay. We'll leave one day, but together. – I said before kissing her on her head.

-After this, you're going to return to your room? Locking yourself inside? Not letting me in! How great you love me, how great. - Jodie spoke as more tears started to fall.

-Just let me love you right now; let me be here. – I said while embracing her.

I cleaned up her tears and went for a wet towel, and with it, I started to clean up the blood from her face. She pulled me away, but I still tried to look at her eyes as I manage to help her.

-Why you pull me away? – I asked as I tried to look at Jodie's eyes.

-Because you pull me away too.

-It's for your safety.

-Do I look safe for you? Do I look good for you? – Jodie questioned as she finally looked directly into my eyes.

-You don't, do I look okay? – I asked.

-You don't. Jimin, why do we keep doing this? Why do we keep fighting for something unsolvable? – Jodie asked as tears started to appear once again.

-Because you love me, and I love you. We're just waiting for the perfect moment to come.

-Runaway and stay together – I said as Jodie joined the ending of my phrase.

-You always say that, little kitten. Go before our parents found out you're here – Jodie said as she tried to smile.

-Take care of yourself – I said as both of us stood up from the floor. Then I caressed her hair.

-Don't cry too much for us tonight – Jodie spoke before she kissed me on my cheek.

-I won't – I said as I released a smile. Then we made a pinky promise, she closed the door after that, and I disposed myself to go back to my room.

I close my door, and then I locked it. And like that, I went towards the keyboard that I have in front of my bed. Jodie gave it to me on my last birthday, when everything was full of joy. I grabbed a pencil and a paper and started to write some words; Love, eyes, "kitten" just things that remind me of Jodie. And then, out of nowhere, the song title came into my mind.