23 || Not in paradise

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

-Jimin's POV-

Yesterday opened my eyes for real, I finally saw how Jodie has been living under pure pain and struggles by her own decisions. On the other side, I was glad that she knows about our father coming back; it seems that the investigation he was doing came to an end after almost a year of being away from us. I don't know what he wants to prove since my mother already went away and she might be in the states by now.

Today, I'm with the rest of the members rehearsing, as usual, however, this night is going to be amazing since we have a concert to give. It seems that everything looks cool to go and that the boys are excited about everything that is going to happen tonight, also, Jungkook is feeling so much better after yesterday's situation.

-Can I know what you are thinking? – Taehyung asked while looking at me.

-Hmm, it's really nothing; just thinking about tonight – I smiled before drinking some water from the bottle.

-I think you are a liar – He smirked.

I just chuckled and looked around the place. -There are a lot of seats; I hope we can fill them up with ARMYs – I spoke.

-I hope the same, still, you didn't answer my question – Taehyung said while looking at me.

-Question? That wasn't a question – I chuckled.

-Yah! You want her to come, right? – He questioned before elbowing my side.

-I'm not going to lie; I want her to come so bad but, I guess that will have to wait until she puts her life in order – I said before sighing.

-Moyeon told me she's going to help her, and she's going to try to push his bother out of her life – Taehyung disclosed.

-Sounds like a nice plan to me – I smiled.

-Yeah, for me too – He said before cluttering my hair.

-Uh, do you want to keep on practicing? – Hoseok asked while looking at us.

-Sure! We have all the energy – I said while leaving my bottle on the floor.

-That's right – Taehyung grinned before patting Hobi's shoulder.

-Let's go! This night needs to be amazing – Hoseok said happily.

-Jodie's POV-

-He turns very aggressive when I tell him I want to end our relationship – You told.

-Is he stoned when he hurts you? – Moyeon asked while looking at you worriedly.