9 || Chaos written down

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

Hours had passed by since Jimin went to his dance practice and actually to finish up his schedule with the rest of his group, in the meanwhile you are with Moyeon at the dump yard since you couldn't be alone with your father for much time and just because your mother came back to your house earlier than you expected. But anyway, you are only talking with Moyeon about her day and some other things while you are just breaking this around with the baseball bat.

-So what happened with you and Jimin? – Moyeon asked while laying down on a mattress that was there, and honestly, it wasn't dirty nor full of bugs since Moyeon has cleaned a lot of the things from this place.

-What didn't happen, that's the real question. – You said, upset while breaking some bottles.

-Okay then, what did he do now? – Moyeon asked, concerned.

-He just loves me, he keeps reminding me that we should go on and don't care about my parents, but that's too much to ask. Even with the love we have for each other. – You admitted before smashing another bottle.

-I would say that he's right, but since you two are siblings, well, I think you have a point here. – Moyeon sighed. –You are going to end up so bad if you don't find somewhere to live soon, and I can offer you my place. – She added.

-Thanks, Moyeon, but I want to do this by myself, and even if I'm in honest agony, I think I can make it out. – You said positive before leaving the baseball bat. –The only thing that I want now is to get home late and enjoy the day with you. – You smiled while going towards her, you held her hand and looked at her happily.

-So let's go to my place; I'm sure we can relax moreover there. – Moyeon smiled while looking at you.

Both of you got on your way to her house, and while walking, Moyeon started to tell you all the things you could do on your own, the freedom you have and the responsibilities you have to keep up. It honestly sounded like a lot, but for you, everything is better in comparison to your current life under your parents' house, and even if you are away from Jimin, you think that is better if you keep yourself safe than loved.

Within a couple of minutes, both of you arrived at her house, you two got inside and started to play some music loudly, and since it's a street where there are just a few houses, you can enjoy the music in loud volume. While jamming the songs, you started to feel better by each second being with Moyeon helped you out to find out more of yourself and to discover your wildest part.

You never felt like this before, and you like it, maybe it's not what your parents want, and maybe Jimin doesn't like you to be such a rebel, but you do. And at this point, you only care about what you think and how you feel since you never did; you always thought about others more than yourself.

-What are you planning to do when you get free from that mansion? – Moyeon asked while taking a bottle of alcohol out of the fridge.

-Get a house, leave there and just sleep for hours. – You chuckled. –It's been a while since I slept like a baby, and I miss the feeling. – You admitted while laying on the couch.

-I know what you mean. – Moyeon said while sitting down on the sofa in front of you. –When I was living with my parents, they didn't accept how I was and the way I wanted to live my life, but who are they to judge when they had me at such a young age? – Moyeon chuckled.

-You are great the way you are; you did well by going away from them. – You smirked.

-I know, and thanks. – Moyeon smiled before drinking from her bottle. –I loved them, you know, it's such a shame they didn't as much. – Moyeon chuckled.

-Screw them! Some people do love you. – You said while looking at her.

-Thanks, Jodie. I appreciate your words. – Moyeon smiled. –You have people that love you too, so anytime you want to run away, call me. – She laughed.

-Sure, I will. – You chuckled.

*Late at night*

You were going back home after been all day with Moyeon, and you are actually in a pretty good mood, so you are hoping that it stays the same, but since you can see the lights from the house on, you believe that might be in problems.

You got inside your house, and as soon as you closed the door behind you, your mom got towards you and slapped your face.

-Mom! – You shouted while looking at her, confused.

-Your father isn't here to protect you, and I don't know why he's been so friendly with you when he shouldn't. – Your mom said, upset.

-He should! I'm his daughter. – You said in defence.

-I'm getting tired of you, Jodie! But this time, what pissed me off the most was that! – Your mom yelled, she took out of her pocket a letter.

As soon as you saw it you knew that it was yours, is the letter you wrote to Jimin and it says how much you love him, the plans you two had and the runaway.

-Y-You got inside my room? – You stuttered while looking at the letter.

-I did! And it was the best decision! – Your mother yelled. –Just look at this! What are you thinking, Jodie! He's your brother! – Your mom said before she slapped you again.

-Stop! Leave me alone! – You said while covering up your cheek while tears started to run down.

-NO! It's time for you to have a punishment! – Your mother angrily said.

She started to pull your hair while she guided you all the way upstairs towards your room, and as soon as you reach your bedroom, she opened the door and pulled you inside. –You won't ruin our name, Jodie! – Your mom yelled while breaking the letter in front of your eyes.

-Mom stop! No! – You sobbed while looking at her breaking the note. Right after that, she closed the door.

You ran towards it and tried to open it again, but it was too late since your mom locked it, you started to call out her name while smashing the door, but it was useless.

-I HATE YOU! – You yelled, then you got all the way down to the floor while sobbing.

At this point, you can't think anything, and the only thing that is present for you is the pain from your head and your cheeks while you could feel your heart getting darker and bitter.

-Jimin's POV-

I'm barely arriving home, and as I'm parking my car, I can see my mom leaving in a hurry in her car, this is something I've never seen since my mother hates to drive at night. So, I quickly parked the car and got out of it, I started to run towards the house, and as soon as I closed the door, I began to look everywhere. I looked down at the floor, and I saw blood on the floor, which alarmed me right away.

-Jodie!? – I shouted her name, concerned. –Jodie?! – I shouted again since no one replied.

-Jimin! – I heard Jodie shouting.

Immediately I got to the second floor and got towards her room. I tried to open it, but there was no way she was locked inside.