20 || No mind for heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jimin's POV-

I spent some more time with Jodie before coming back home, I really didn't want to leave her but I know she's busy as I am, and after all, we can't deny we are workaholics in someway. Because of my sudden disappearance last night, Namjoon-hyung and Taehyung are asking me where I was last night, and the reason why I didn't return to the dorms.

-We were worried about you, really – Taehyung complained while looking at me seriously.

-Yes, you could've at least just told us about your location – Namjoon told.

-Guys, relax – I smiled. -I was in the best arms; I saw Jodie again – I said happily.

-Really? Are you kidding us? – Namjoon asked surprised.

-No, I'm not. I spend the night at her apartment – I grinned.

-Whoa~ I'm so happy for you! – Taehyung said excitedly while hugging me.

-And, how is she? Does she still the same? – Namjoon-hyung asked curiously.

-Yes, more serious than she was before but, she's been busy and stressed out because of her work – I told.

-I bet she's tired – Namjoon-hyung guessed.

-Yeah, she looks fine but truly deserves a rest – I admitted.

-Now, do you believe me? I told you she was alright – Taehyung said while elbowing Namjoon's side.

-You did, I'm sorry – Namjoon-hyung smiled before looking at the younger with a settle smirk. -So, you did have a great night, Jiminie? – He questioned while looking at me happily.

-Yes, one of the best ones – I said blissfully. -I feel like I'm dreaming – I sighed.

Namjoon-hyung chuckled along Taehyung. -We need to get going, dreamy boy, today's schedule is waiting for us – Namjoon-hyung said before cluttering my hair.

-Jodie's POV-

It's a little bit later in the morning, Moyeon and Jungkook are there with you at the dump yard; they are laying down on the couch underneath the palm while you are breaking things around the place, both of them are looking at you while trying to figure out what happened this time.

-I'm concerned, did something happen? – Moyeon asked.

-Yeah, are you okay? – Jungkook questioned.

-I'm fine, dealing with my stupid depression, did you forget? – You asked while breaking a bottle.

-Hmm, we know that already but something else is bothering you – Moyeon claimed.