22 || With the same heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jimin's POV-

A few hours already passed by; they went fast since everybody agreed on going to the company and get inside the practice room to rehearse a little for the coming tour, however, nothing was getting out of our heads by knowing the fact that Jodie isn't alright.

Yoongi calmed down Jungkook and they actually were feeling better; I was feeling happy for them but at the same time, they made me wish I could be with Jodie like that.

-I can't take it anymore; I have to go and see Jodie – I said while standing up from the floor, then I started to walk towards the exit.

-Jimin-hyung, wait – Jungkook said before kissing Yoongi's lips, he walked to me and held my shoulder. -Fight for her, I know she stills in love with you – He whispered near my ear.

-Thanks, I have hope – I grinned before getting out of the room.

*AN HOUR LATER*

I'm walking to her apartment, and I have to say that I'm nervous to see her, however, I'm more concerned to see all the things Jungkook said. As soon as I was about to knock on the door, I heard screams from inside, like someone arguing with another.

-Shut up! – I heard a guy yell before a hard noise blared the room. -You should respect me! – The guy shouted.

I heard how he started to walk nearer to the entrance so I hid behind a wall from the hallway, suddenly, the door opened up and I saw a black-haired guy, thin and tall going out from her apartment. I took advantage of the situation and as soon as he got away, I went directly to the door and saw Jodie looking out from the window looking totally depressed.

-J-Jodie? – I called her name.

-Jimin... - Jodie looked at me surprised before clearing out her throat. –W-What are you doing here? – She stuttered.

-I'm here because we haven't seen each other in a while – I said while looking at her concerned. -But I see that nothing is alright – I added as I held her hand, I looked at it and I noticed some marks on her wrist.

-I hurt myself with some bracelets – She said nervously while pulling her hand away from my grip.

-You were always a bad liar – I said while looking down to the floor. -And I see that bruise on your cheek too – I spoke.

She covered her cheek with her hand and looked away from me immediately.

-The guy who got out from here, he was the one to hurt you, right? – I questioned worriedly. -Is he Moyeon's brother? – I asked.

She just nodded as I saw her tears drop one by one, I walked towards her and embraced her from behind.

-Why are you with him? – I asked.

-Stress? – She chuckled joylessly.

-Jodie, tell me – I insisted.

-I-I don't know... I thought I could forget you but it was useless since you are everywhere, and the night we met again changed everything – Jodie admitted. -But I can't break up with him, I tried so many times already – She cried.

-That's why he hurts you? – I asked seriously.

She nodded. -I'm so sorry – Jodie said before turning around, then she started to embrace me tightly against her.

-Come on, don't cry, little sister – I said while holding her warmly.

-I messed everything up; first, accepting Jin's plan, then dating and actually liking Tae, after that, I put distance in between us. Now, I'm stuck with Dosung – Jodie said sadly while breaking the hug, she looked down at my hands and let out a sigh. -This time everything was my fault; no mom, not even dad and your jealousness – She added.

-Stop blaming yourself, there's always a way out and I'm sure we can do something to solve this out – I said while lifting up her chin. -I'm not going to run away this time, I told you that I won't let you down again – I disclosed.

She looked at me with a settle smile, then Jodie caressed my hair gently. -You changed your hair again; can you stay with just one already? – She chuckled a tad.

I chuckled before cleaning her tears. -That's my Jodie; bright and always playful – I smiled while looking at her.

-The Jodie that never should've gone away – She sighed. -Anyways, I thank you for being here – Jodie smiled.

-No need to thank me, I really wanted to come and see you – I admitted before kissing her head. -Now, I want to heal that wrist and your cute cheek – I grinned before taking her to her room, she sat down on her bed as I went for the first aid kit.

I took out the ointment and a band, then I sat next to her and grabbed her wrist gently; with smooth movements, I placed some of the ointment on her wrist, and then I covered it up with the band. I took a little bit more of the same ointment and placed it on her left cheek.

-He got away with this when I wasn't looking after you as I needed to but this time, he won't have any other chance to hurt you more – I assured while I kept massaging her cheek.

-By now I should be able to defend myself – Jodie claimed.

-Why? You are just a baby – I smiled.

She caressed my hair and kissed my forehead. -I can't believe you still here with me after so many things that happened – Jodie spoke.

-I told you many times that I'll always be by your side, and now you see that I wasn't lying – I said while holding her hand on my cheek.

-How can you be so lovely? – She giggled before looking down; once again her mood was going down because of her memories. -This depression got the best of me, it's like a cycle inside my head – Jodie said annoyedly.

-Everything will be over one day, Jodie, trust me – I said before holding her against me. -I won't let you down – I kissed her head.

-I'll try to reamend everything I did, and get out of the hole I'm in – Jodie said before rubbing my back.

-And I'll be there in each step you take – I sighed while enjoying to be under her embrace again.

You are not getting away with this Dosung, I promise I'll make you pay.