11 || In search of hope

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

You are sitting down on the corner of your bed while Jimin is calling the rest of the guys, he's telling them everything that happened, but it's just the short version since it was a lot to talk about with them. Also, Jimin just wanted to update them on the current situation very quickly since your mother is knocking on the door rather loudly. It was so fast, but Jimin managed to get your mother out of the room while arguing with her. And then he shut the door in front of her.

It doesn't matter how many times you try to make everything better; it always ends up in a way you didn't want. And this time, the most affected one turned out to be Jimin. It became clear as time started to pass by; every minute, he was becoming concerned, and then anxious since he didn't know what to do at the moment.

Currently, Jimin is finishing the call he was doing with one of the members. In the meanwhile, you were looking at the door moving. The hard hits your mother was making from the other side were noisy and making you fear her more.

-Okay, hurry. – Jimin said. –Bye, hyung. – He said before ending the call.

He shoved his phone inside his jean's pocket; he's looking concerned and stressed out, but you don't blame him, the current situation is chaotic. Moreover, the only thing that could come into your head right now is how Jimin doesn't deserve to go through this situation.

-Jagiya? – Jimin said while looking at you, concerned.

You're looking down to the floor trying to keep your mind in place, and even if you want to sob louder than ever, it's obvious you don't want to show off how weak you are feeling.

I want to say sorry and go, but I can't. Why am I the one to blame?

You felt a warm embrace around you, making you realize that Jimin was there trying to console you somehow; you didn't hesitate to hold him tight and hide your face against his chest. You wanted to be with him, but he's your brother.

-I'm alright; I just want to go. – You admitted while the knocks on the door kept on getting louder.

-I want to go away too. – Jimin whispered, then he glanced at the door and sighed. –Is she scaring you? – He asked.

-Yeah, I don't want her to hurt you. – You spoke while tears started to run down your cheeks once again.

-Don't worry; she won't do anything to me. – Jimin assured. –And she won't hurt you anymore; I'm here now, so don't cry. – He said with a slight smile while cleaning up your tears.

-Jodie! I promise you; I'll get you out of here! – Your mother yelled.

-Go away! – You yelled back.