15 || Fall down coming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jodie's POV-

After pretending to be done with your breakfast, you stood up from your place while taking out your phone, and immediately you called Taehyung. You were waiting for his answer as you began to run towards your room, then he finally picked up your call.

-Taehyung, we have issues – You said anxiously.

-What's wrong? Why do you say that? – Taehyung asked worriedly.

-My mother, s-she wants us to have relations tonight – You stuttered.

-Why? Why does she even want that? – He asked confused.

-Because she wants Jimin to know that I don't love him anymore and that I moved on from him – You explained while trying to breathe calmly.

-We need to plan something for tonight, don't worry, Jodie. Nobody will hurt you anymore – Taehyung assured.

-*Sigh* thanks Tae, please come soon with everyone else – You said while some tears started to drop one by one.

-Yes, stay calm, I love you – Taehyung said before ending up the call.

Slowly, you placed the phone down while you began to question what you should do, and then you notice that the place was full of silence. Your mother might be gone by now, and who knows where Jimin is at.

Little by little you began to freak out more about this situation, you don't want to give yourself to anyone; you don't want anyone to hurt you, no one should play with you that way... at least not him.

While your tears started to drop more, you hear someone coming but you didn't care at all, and you kept on covering up your face with your hands.

-Taehyung and you are done? And you are crying because you truly loved him? – Jimin questioned carelessly.

-Can you shut up? This is bad, Jimin – You sobbed.

-W-What are you talking about? – He asked confused while walking towards you.

-I talked with mom when you went to the kitchen – You said while walking around the room, then you stopped moving in front of the window. -She wants me to have relations with Taehyung – You said while looking away from him.

-No, no you can't! You can't! – Jimin said upset while embracing you from behind.

-Do you think I want to do it? Don't you remember that everything that had to happen is faked? – You questioned while turning around, you looked at him and just sighed. -What are we going to do? – You asked.

-We have to plan something out – Jimin said concerned. -But, why does mom want you to do it? – He asked confused.

-She believes that I already moved on from you, so she wants me to demonstrate you that I already did – You explained. -She's insane – You murmured.

-She just wants to hurt us, and now that dad isn't here, she wants to separate us more – Jimin said. -And she hasn't, but we did that for her – He added sadly.

-Don't complain now, this is why Tae and I didn't want to do this stupid plan – You said upset. -I'll call Moyeon – You said while getting out of your room.

*TIME LATER*

Everyone is now at your house; Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Moyeon, and Taehyung. All of them are here just to make a plan that will help Tae and you get out of this issue. Jimin seems to be very focused, it looks like he doesn't want you near Tae anytime soon, and you understand why.

The guys agreed on having Taehyung here at your house, however, when the moment of doing it comes you two will fake everything. He'll be inside your room laying down beside you, but you two are going to have clothes on and will fake you two had relations. And on the other hand, Jimin will fake to cry about it, and then he will stop talking to you for a while.

Currently, Moyeon and Suga are planning how to be inside your house without your mom noticing everyone is there. In the meanwhile, you are questioning if this plan will work.

-Hey – Taehyung said while getting beside you.

-Hey – You smiled. -It's weird to have you here with Jimin again – You said while looking at Jimin; he's with Namjoon and Jungkook, just talking about tonight's event.

-Yeah, I mean, we are all the time together at the studio – Taehyung chuckled. -But we haven't been as close as before – He added.

-Hmm, I know you miss that – You said while patting his back.

-He's an amazing friend, of course, I miss him – He said. -And he's lucky too – Taehyung said before elbowing your side.

-Yah~ I'm not that precious – You chuckled a bit, which made him join you too. He smiled at you, and then you looked towards your window. -*Sigh* do you think this will work? – You asked worriedly.

-It needs to, everything should work for once – Taehyung said. -We'll make it work – He added positively.

-I hope so – You smiled.

-Guys, we need to go back to the studio – Namjoon said.

-Okay – The guys answered at the same time.

-You heard him, I'll be here for the plan – Taehyung said while patting your shoulder.

-I know you will – You smiled. -Thanks, Tae.

-No need to thank me, really – Taehyung said before kissing your cheek.

Everyone said goodbye before going out of your room, however, Jimin waited for everyone to be out since he wanted to tell you something before going away.

-Jodie – Jimin called out your name.

-Jimin – You said while looking at him seriously.

-Tonight's plan will work, I'm sure – He said.

-I hope it does, or maybe not – You questioned.

-Why? – Jimin asked confused.

-I don't know – You told. -Do you really want to keep on going? You can find anyone else – You added.

-*Sigh* I know you still love me, you shouldn't fake it – Jimin said while holding your chin.

-I love you, but do you feel the same? – You asked.

-I do, why do you think I'm doing this for you? – Jimin asked.

-Right – You said unsurely.

-Believe what you want, I don't know why you are having such a mood with me again – Jimin said.

-Mood? What mood? – You asked.

-This one, you are upset and you complain about everything when you are with me. But let's not talk about Taehyung, you are always happy with him – Jimin said upset while walking away from you.

-Believe what you want – You repeated his words. –I know that this wasn't my fault, I never agreed with Jin's plan – You said.

-I know you didn't, you don't have to remind me all the time – Jimin said. -I'll see you tonight, sister – He said before going out of your room.

-See you, brother – You said annoyed.